Fourteen

[Paris' outfit for the next day is at the very top]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ꧂
ɢᴏɴᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ

I'll come back for you.❞

THE FOUR OF THEM went back to the Salvatore Boarding House to discuss the matters regarding the recent murders.

Written in the results, it was Paris's DNA that was found in the crime scene, no one else's. Which made things a whole lot complicated.

"I didn't do that!" Paris defended while they talk about the problem.

"And we know that. We just have to find out who set you up." Damon tells her as he takes a few steps towards her, hoping that it would calm her down.

"Uh, hello? Am I the only one who thinks this is Nik's doing?" Lucien said.

The others did consider that theory. After Klaus's run-in with Lucien, nothing happened other than these murders. Maybe this was his next move and is now waiting for Paris and the others to make theirs.

"Makes sense. Klaus has to retaliate somehow. What's a more vicious move than to drag innocent people into one of his schemes?" Stefan stated.

"And with a bonus, Klaus framing Paris for all of it." Damon added before he approaches the table beside the couch to pour himself another drink.

"We need to take care of this, fast. Before people start asking questions why an eighteen-year-old kid is caught up in a murder case." Ric said.

All of them start to leave one by one as they went to do what they're assigned to do to help Paris.

Paris finds herself alone in the Salvatore library, sitting while staring blankly at the wall. Thoughts begin to flood her mind. What it would've been like if they continued to hide this side of the world from her. Would she have a nice, normal life? Or would she have been dead?

She couldn't tell because she's already in a different path. A path wherein nothing is what it seems. Nothing is normal. Nothing will be the same again.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when someone behind her spoke. "Earth to Paris." Damon said.

Paris glances at him and rolls her eyes. "If you can't tell Damon, I'm not in the mood." She said.

Damon, who was leaning against the doorframe, approaches the young brunette and stops to lean on the back of the couch, beside Paris.

"Why not?" Damon asked, acting as if he doesn't know anything.

"I don't know. Maybe because a thousand-year-old psychotic hybrid is out killing people and framing me for it." Paris sarcastically said.

"Nah. Everybody will get over it, eventually." Damon said, regretting jt after Paris starts go get angry.