Thirty-Four

[Paris' outfit after the fight is at the top.]

꧁ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ꧂ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ

How are you ever going to win when you're coming after the wrong people.

    EVERYTHING AROUND HER slowed down as she approached the Salvatore Boarding House. She couldn't hear anything besides the high-pitched ringing she's pretty sure her mind made up. Her breath hitched in her throat while she reached for the doorknob.

She could hear her own breathing picking up its pace as she turns the knob and pushes the door open. She swore the door didn't make creaking sounds before, but when the door slowly opened, it creaked loudly, which Paris guessed is on purpose because it added to the ambiance of the scene.

She lets her feet take a few steps inside the house, her heartbeat speeding up before she reached the living room of the house. Her lips parted as she saw Bonnie and Elena unconscious on the sofa, with previously broken shackles around Bonnie's wrists.

She hears Stefan groan as he leaned on the bricks of the fireplace. Lucien barely kept his eyes open. Damon grunts in pain as he lied on the ground.

Another whimper was to be heard from the other direction and there she saw Meredith beside Alaric and Caroline.

Paris widens her eyes at the sight of her sister with a cut on her forehead.

"Meredith!" Paris exclaimed as she moved towards her sister.

But she wasn't able to reach her since when she was only a few feet away from her, an invisible barrier pushed her back, causing her to stumble a few steps backward.

She creases her forehead as she roams around her eyes wondering what the hell just happened.

"Boundary spell." Someone behind her suddenly spoke and Paris practically whips around at the sound of her voice.

"It's pretty useful when you want to keep someone from escaping." Camila added as she strolled into the living room, not bothering to change into new clothes considering that she was still in her ballgown.

"Those three-" she pointed to Meredith, Alaric, and Caroline. "-Came to check up on you. Little did they know that I was actually freed. So, here they are." She said.

Paris looks back at Meredith and the others with worry in her eyes before Camila spoke again.

"I fixed the shackles." Camila said, pointing to the shackled wrists of one Bonnie Bennett. "Aurora broke them when she freed me. That's a unique dark object though. I don't know why, but I wasn't able to siphon the magic out of that anti-magic shackles. Huh. Ironic. Magic in an anti-magic shackles." Camila said before she grinned and chuckled eerily.