Thirty-One

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ ꧂ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ's ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ's ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

Well then, my desire to murder the witch bitch just went sky high!

    FOR HOURS, PARIS had been constantly drifting away from reality. She's constantly spacing out to the point where Damon is just waiting for her to zone out so he could snap her back to reality again.

"Paris." Her name echoed in her ears as if it was said by someone a couple of feet away from her when in fact, that person was only standing in front of her.

"Paris." Bonnie said. She could now hear it clearly.

Paris' eyesight unblurred and focused on Bonnie as her eyebrows furrowed. "What?" Paris asked.

Bonnie glances at Damon and he could only shrug as a response. She looks back at Paris to ask her the same question she's been asking her while she zoned out.

"I said, have you found Camila's journal yet?" Bonnie asked.

The day after they caught Camila, Bonnie came over to devise a plan to get information out of Camila. To figure out why she needs the serum.

"N-No. I wasn't able to." Paris told Bonnie.

Bonnie sighs in defeat. They have been trying to come up with a plan for hours but it's already afternoon and they haven't even come up with one.

"I should just dive right into her mind and get the information out of her," Bonnie suggested recklessly, obviously frustrated.

"Camila is smart. She wouldn't leave her mind unprotected." Damon commented. If there's someone who knows Camila at least a bit, it's Damon.

"Her magic's muted. How hard can it be?" Bonnie asked.

"The shackles muted her ability to do magic, not the spells that's already done, at least that's what Alaric found out. Camila declared her mind extensively important the day the witches tried to kill her. You're not strong enough to break through those barriers, Bon-bon." Damon explained.

Finally, Paris listened and her Sherlock senses suspects something about the witches wanting Camila dead.

"Why did the witches want Camila dead though?" Paris asked.

Both Paris and Bonnie waited for Damon's answer for a really good question.

"Something about turning to dark magic. Anyway, the witches got mad then Camila got mad. But since Camila used dark magic, she was able to kill most of the witches before they succeeded in 'killing' her." Damon explained.