Four

[Paris' outfit for school is at the very top

[Paris' outfit for school is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ ꧂
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs

Are you like him?

     DAMON AND THE OTHERS finally arrive at the location that Klaus's compelled human told them to go to. There they found the helpless brunette that Klaus is holding captive.

Paris is overflowing with fright and panic at the moment while the man who has her hostage has his arm around her neck to prevent her from doing anything reckless.

"You bastard." Damon growled, anger clearly shown in his face as he glared at the hybrid. Klaus, on the other hand, is just wearing a smirk as he was amused by the reaction he's getting.

"That hurt my feelings. Oh, wait. That's right. I don't care." Klaus said. Damon's hands are now curled into fists and his knuckles turn white. His teeth are gritted as he tries to contain himself from doing anything that would end up in Klaus killing her.

Suddenly, Klaus's hands are positioned on Paris's head as if he's ready to snap her neck. Damon and Stefan widen their eyes and take a step forward but immediately stop when Klaus motions for them to stop.

"One more step and it's toodle-oo, Paris." Klaus threatened. Stefan looks to his brother only to see him barely keeping it together. He could sense that he cares deeply for Paris but he has no idea why. Why a normal human like Paris catches the attention of his brother.

"Let her go, Klaus. We already did what you asked us to do. Now give us Paris." Stefan said. He chose to speak up since he's sure that the next thing that'll come out of Damon's mouth is either a sarcastic remark or an insult that would definitely trigger Klaus's short-temper.

But Klaus isn't satisfied with his statement. He turns the young lady to face him and shows his hybrid face to her. His fangs pointing out, his eyes a glowing yellow, and veins bulging in and out around his eyes.

Paris's green orbs widen as she sees the man in front of her completely change his face into something that she can't even comprehend.

Her breath is hitched in her throat and she couldn't bring herself to scream or to at least do something to defend herself from the monster that's about to hurt her.

"Klaus, stop! We burned it all. You win, okay? Just... give me the girl. Then you can go back to your little hybrid bitches that are sired up your ass." Damon said, at first it sounded like he was defeated, but as his statement goes on, he starts to regain his strength, hence, the sarcastic remark.

"Every last one?" Klaus asked.

"Every last one." Damon repeated as an answer. Klaus looks to the girl he's holding and scans her features before he lets go of her and raises both his hands in the air as he backs away.