Twenty-Eight

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ꧂ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴇᴠɪʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴇᴠɪʟ

Because, I not only care about myself, I now care about Paris as well. When the time comes, she won't be able to handle being an upgraded original vampire, trust me. She'll explode.

    IT'S NOT THAT Paris is complaining about how everything has been quiet for two days. She enjoyed it actually. However, she can't help but wonder why it's quiet. Camila still hasn't gotten her hands on the serum, neither did Aurora. So why aren't they hearing from them?

"You're at it again." Damon muttered while his eyes are narrowed, his head on Paris' lap as they sat on the front yard of the Salvatore Boarding House.

Paris snaps herself back in reality and shakes her head slightly before smiling down at Damon.

"It's nothing." She said, brushing her fingers through his raven hair.

"You keep saying that and I keep figuring out you're lying." Damon replied.

He sits upright and turns to look at her, balancing all his weight in his right hand. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Paris looks at him and sighs before answering his question.

"It's been two whole days, Damon. Camila gave us two days to hand her the serum. We still have it, but why isn't Camila doing anything? Doesn't it make you wonder?" Paris asked.

It does actually. Damon has been thinking about it. He knew that even though they haven't heard from Camila or Aurora, the battle isn't over yet. If only any of them knew what Camila wants with the serum.

"We'll figure it out." Damon simply said.

Their conversation was cut short when Lucien's Audi roared, speeding towards the Salvatore Boarding House and pulled over in front. He steps out of his vehicle and glances at the couple. Paris and Damon scrunched their eyebrows together when their eyes landed on Lucien's company. A lady with curly blonde hair also stepped out of the passenger's seat.

"Is that your new girlfriend, Castle?" Damon asked as he and Paris scans the unfamiliar person.

"Come inside if you want to find out, Salvatore." Lucien responded, motioning for them to follow.

Damon and Paris exchange glances before Damon pushes himself up and then helping Paris stand up before making their way towards the boarding house.

Considering that Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie are doing some volunteer work at the Lockwood mansion for the preparation of the founder's ball tomorrow night, only Stefan and Ric were able to join the four.