Twenty-Four

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ ꧂
ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs

I love you, Damon.

AS THE SUN disappears from the sky, so did Paris' fear for water bodies. What she did today, was beyond incredible. She overcame her fear. She wasn't afraid anymore. Now, she likes water. Especially, the ocean that rests in his eyes. The pair of ocean eyes that she would let herself relax in, the pair of ocean eyes she admires. The pair of ocean eyes that belong to none other than the raven-haired vampire a couple rooms back.

When Damon almost died, her heart felt like it stopped. So, she did what none of them thought she would do. Save him. He almost died. Now, she isn't going to waste a second trying to deny her feelings.

Paris pushes herself up from her bed in the Salvatore Boarding House. She wanted to tell Meredith how she felt, but she was still in the hospital, so she's just going to tell her when she comes home.

The brunette opens the door to leave her room and marches towards Damon's. A few knocks were to be heard in Damon's bedroom door and it confuses Damon as to why someone would knock so late.

Thus, with a creased forehead and a narrowed pair of blue eyes, he approaches the door to answer it. To his surprise, the door revealed the very person that he wanted to talk to.

"Paris." Damon said. His blue eyes stared right into her green ones, igniting the spark inside of her, making her feel alive more than ever.

"Hey." Paris said rather faintly with a small smile.

"What aren't you asleep?" Damon asked.

"I need to get this out of my system. Because I know that if I don't do it now, I'll regret it later." Paris told him.

Damon's curiosity was piqued. He lets go of the knob and looks at her as she takes a deep breath.

"You hurt me. You manipulated me. You played me and you lied to me-" Paris started and Damon furrows his eyebrows at her beginning statement, causing him to interrupt her.

"If you're going to lecture me about every single bad thing that I've done, get in line. It's Caroline's turn." Damon joked.

"Damon. Let me finish." Paris said.

Damon sighs before he lets Paris continue. Paris looks at Damon tenderly as words fall out of her mouth automatically, like she's been practicing it all her life.

"But despite all of that, all of the bad things you've done to me, I still can't deny the feelings that I have for you." Paris said.

Damon's creased forehead smooths out, his lips parting at what he just heard.