Twenty-Three

[Paris' outfit is the same as the one she's wearing in the previous chapter

[Paris' outfit is the same as the one she's wearing in the previous chapter.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ꧂
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ

I thought that it would be ironic to make Damon suffer at his most cherished place.

     STEFAN AND LUCIEN finally arrived at the scene after Ric had called them, which confused Ric because Damon said that he was on his way but Stefan and Lucien arrived before him.

"Where's Damon?" Stefan asked. Ric looked at the younger Salvatore with a frown face.

"I have no idea."

Damon slowly wakes up and finds himself surrounded by water. He could barely keep his eyes open as he struggled to breathe. He was underwater.

He attempted to reach for the surface but couldn't bring himself to because of the fact that he is chained to an anchor and the fact that his veins are corrupted with vervain, making him much weaker.

He starts panicking as he shouts at the top of his lungs, but no one could hear him, only air bubbles escaped his mouth.

Due to the lack of air, his eyes slowly close again and he temporarily died of drowning.

Paris closes the door to the Salvatore  Boarding House. She went home after the incident.

She brushes her fingers through her hair as she sighed, cursing the day for being such a bitch. But she's about to figure out that the day's about to get worse.

"Hello again, Paris." Camila said as she emerged from wherever she is hiding from in the living room.

Paris snaps her gaze towards Camila and she widens her eyes while her body tensed at the sight of the witch.

"I've had enough, okay?" Paris said, her voice slightly shaking.

"Then give me the serum." Camila said as she walked closer to her descendant.

"You're not getting your filthy, witchy hands on that serum." Paris replied, earning a chuckle from the witch.

"I knew you'd say something like that. So, I made some arrangements." Camila said. She walks around the sofa and lets herself fall on it. She crossed her legs and rests her elbow on the arm of the couch.

"While I was still inhabiting your body, I heard you saying something to Aurora when she kidnapped you. You told her that you were getting tired of being the leverage that everybody needs to save." Camila said.