Twenty-Seven

[Kallie's outfit is still the one she's wearing from the previous chapter.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ ꧂sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ

sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ

But you must know that I don't care about the prophecy anymore. It's not worth it.

    PARIS ALTHEA FELL is afraid of change. Not the kind of change that relates to moving into another city, being the new girl in school, or having to move on from somebody you just lost. No, it's far from that. She's afraid of changing into someone or something that she doesn't know.

Her whole life she's been this delicate and fragile human that everybody needed to protect these past few weeks. Every day she thought of how she would survive living under the watch of creatures which strengths and powers are beyond herself.

As a human, everybody referred to her as Sherlock 2.0 considering the fact that mystery allured her, that she's tempted to unravel things she didn't understand which was greatly influenced by Chloe's death before she knew what truly happened.

She loved taking pictures and hanging them up in her bedroom wall that served as her studio. She carried her camera at all times, thinking that there would always be this perfect scene happening in front of her and she had to be prepared to take a picture of it.

She hated school but dreamed of getting into prestigious ones like Harvard or Yale, or maybe even consider art schools.

Her problems then were just so simple such as how was she going to pass AP Biology, or how was she going to sneak out of the house to meet with Dana and her friends?

The questions that lingered in her head were just as simple as does she want to be a detective or an artist? What if Spider-Man had to pee? Then he needs to take the whole suit off? Paris' brain is complicated and weird.

But now, she's not human anymore. She's transitioning into a vampire. And that change scares her.

As much as she wants to know what the world has in store for her when she's a vampire, she can't, because she isn't one yet. It's not like the world would just speak to her and say 'Hey, when you become a vampire, you're gonna be Dracula's sidekick.'

Now that her human life is over and that her vampire one is about to start, she can't help but wonder: What kind of vampire will she be? She's sure she'll do well since she is meant to be a vampire. She'll do good...right?

"Anytime now, Paris." Damon said with an impatient look on his face as he watches Paris pace back and forth in the dining room while constantly looking at the glass of blood on top of the table, which she has been doing for the past ten minutes.