Twenty

[Paris' outfit is the same as the one she's wearing in the previous chapter

[Paris' outfit is the same as the one she's wearing in the previous chapter.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꧂
ᴅᴇғʏɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ

Beautiful, isn't she?

     BONNIE FELT WEAKENED after she did the spell to remold Camila's body. She could barely keep her eyes open. Paris notices the exhaustion Bonnie feels and she turns towards her friend.

"Bonnie? Bonnie, hey. You need to stay awake." Paris whispered.

Both her hands held Bonnie's cheeks, shaking her slightly for her to remain awake. Bonnie's eyes weakly looks at her as dried blood stained her lips and chin.

Aurora finally finished adoring her loved one, since she glances at the two friends before she nears them, specifically Bonnie.

"You have one more spell to do, love. Get up." Aurora said as she grabs Bonnie by the arm roughly for her to stand up, but Bonnie struggled to find her balance.

"Stop! You'll kill her!" Paris protested. However, Aurora ignored the revolting teen. She proceeded to drag Bonnie towards Camila's body and plopped her in front of it.

"Here's the deal, Bonnie. You have to fulfill the last part of the spell, and that is to bring Camila back. Take her spirit that is currently residing in Paris' body and place her inside this one. Are we clear?" Aurora said as she wears a mischievous grin.

Bonnie scans the spell from the bottom part of the page and she widened her eyes at it before she glances up at Aurora again.

"This is dark magic. Dark magic almost killed me!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Well then, let's all hope that you finish the spell before you die." Aurora said.

Paris hates herself right now for being unable to help her friend. She felt useless. And she hates feeling that way. A weak human like her doesn't stand a chance to a thousand-year-old vampire like Aurora. She could only wish for Damon and the others to move quickly and find them.

"She's been alive for a thousand years yet she didn't bother to put up a cloaking spell? That's plain stupid." Damon said with a grimace as he kept his hand firm on the steering wheel while Stefan is on the passenger's seat and Alaric and Lucien at the back.

"Unless she does want us to find her. After all, it is Aurora we're talking about." Lucien replied from behind them as he leans back and looks outside the window.