Eleven

[Paris' outfit for when she goes out is at the very top

[Paris' outfit for when she goes out is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ꧂
ɪ ᴡᴀs ʜɪs ғɪʀsᴛ

Something tells me we'll have so much fun together.

     BONNIE'S EYES ARE STILL closed as she concentrates on pulling out every single hold Klaus has on her. She continues to dive in deeper earning a loud scream to escape her mouth once again.

Paris is now lying on the floor with her body covered in sweat. Her face damp with not just sweat but also tears.

"I'm almost done. Just hang on, Paris." Bonnie assures her. But that didn't make Paris feel any better, instead, she felt herself slipping away from consciousness. Her eyesight is spinning and blurry. Her hearing is unclear. Her head is throbbing. And she can no longer feel her body.
"It's done." Bonnie said cheerfully. The smile on her face is wiped out completely the second she saw Paris lying on the floor with her eyes half-closed.

"Hey. Hey. Stay with me. You need to stay awake, okay? It's finished. You're okay now." Bonnie said as she strokes Paris's hair lightly.

Her heavy breathing starts to go back to normal and she starts to relax. Her eyes are still half-closed but she's still fighting the urge to close her eyes and sleep. Earlier this day, Bonnie told her that what they're going to do is very dangerous because she's human. Bonnie repeatedly warned Paris to stay awake no matter what. Because there is a possibility that she may not wake up due to the excessive alterations in her brain.

The front door opens up and it reveals Damon with Lucien on his shoulders. He closes the door behind him and lazily drops Lucien to the ground.

He immediately noticed the half-conscious Paris on the floor and he runs towards the human brunette to see what happened.

"What happened?" Damon said as calmly as possible. Bonnie feels strange about Damon's calmness since she always knew Damon as one who would always act without thinking or without impulse control.

"The spell is done. But she barely survived it." Bonnie said. Damon lifts Paris up and he could feel her body covered in sweat but he didn't care. He places her on the couch beside him and Paris smiles at him.

"Thanks." She said. The raven-haired vampire simply gave a small smile before he turns away from her and towards the unconscious Lucien who is no longer unconscious.

"Bloody hell that hurts." Lucien said as he regains consciousness.
Bonnie only notices now that Damon had brought home an unfamiliar man. "Who is he?"

"He's Lucas."

"It's Lucien, you puny vampire."

"Don't care." Damon told Lucien who gave him a glare after his statement.
Damon turns to Bonnie who is still confused about what's happening.