Twenty-One

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ ꧂
sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ

Lying is never for my own good. You of all people should know that!

EVERYONE IS ONCE again gathered up in the Salvatore Boarding House. Elena and Caroline are helping Bonnie in her recovery, which is quick. She'll be as good as new in no time. However, she can't help but notice her magic inside of her somehow broken. It's like she's able to do magic, but barely.

Tyler, Jeremy, and Matt were appointed as the look-out, to see if Aurora and Camila are still in Mystic Falls, and if so, what are they doing? Stefan told them to just look and don't engage. Aurora's a thousand years old and Camila's a very strong witch, neither of them stand a chance, so they should maintain their distance.

Ric, Stefan, Lucien, and Damon are in the library, discussing what just happened over a drink while they let Paris rest with Meredith before she could tell them what happened.

The four finally walked out of the library and went to the living room where they are settled. Paris retrieves her head from resting upon Meredith's shoulder and she looks at the men before her, which all held bourbon-filled glasses. After the day they just had, I think they deserve at least that.

"Are you ready to tell us?" Stefan asked. Meredith squeezed Paris' hand using her own and Paris relaxed before she nodded.

"I think you need to sit down. What I'm about to tell you will affect you the most." Paris told Damon who held his glass firmly in his hand with a frown clearly plastered across his face.

"My dead witch ex-girlfriend is back to life, I think nothing can surpass that." Damon said before he took a sip.

Damon's attitude towards the subject didn't faze Paris at all. She can't blame him for being on edge, her ex-girlfriend was just resurrected. On edge is normal.

"Fine. I'm going to tell all of you everything I know. So, please, don't interrupt me while I'm speaking. I need to get everything out of my chest because it is suffocating me. Got it?" Paris said.

All of them nodded in agreement. Paris sighs before she started telling them what happened.

"At first, I thought that Aurora was just after the serum, that she's using me to get to Lucien-" Paris glanced at Lucien who squinted his eyes at her as he paid attention. "But that wasn't the reason." Paris said. She slowly turns her gaze towards the raven-haired vampire and looks at him with tenderness.