Twenty-Two

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ ꧂
ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʟʟ

Damon's right. They really are a match made in hell.

     TOMORROW ARRIVED and they are now all gathered in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House once again. Tyler, Matt, and Jeremy still being the lookout while the other concoct a plan to get rid of Aurora and Camila.

"According to Jeremy, Aurora and Camila are nowhere to be found." Elena told them after she just conversed with her brother/cousin over the phone outside.

"Of course, they are. They'll be found when they want to be found. Simple Aurora logic." Lucien said.

"And Camila logic. They're perfect for each other. A match made in hell." Damon added as he offered Lucien a drink which Lucien gladly accepted.

The two have bonded and have accepted each other's companies. None of them expected it but they didn't complain.

"They left a dead body in the front step, covered with rose petals. What does that even mean?" Stefan asked as he sat beside Elena.

"The rose petals concept is all Aurora. She enjoys decorating the bodies of her victims. She's always been that way for centuries." Lucien informed them.

"How crazy can she be?" Ric asked with furrowed eyebrows and a disgusted look.

"You'd be surprised." Lucien simply answered.

"What do they want exactly?" Caroline asked.

All eyes turned to Paris when her phone suddenly rang. Paris pulls out her phone and furrows her eyebrows at the unknown caller ID. She looks between all of them before she answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hello, Paris." Camila said over the phone.

Paris' gaze snapped up to everyone and she saw all the vampires' attentions have been piqued since they have vampire hearing and heard Camila's voice.

"How are you and the Bennett witch?" Camila asked.

"Like you care." Paris snapped.

Camila laughs at the attitude Paris is giving her, fascinated.

"You've got spunk. Just how I remembered. Anyway, I'd like for you to meet me." Camila said.