Seven

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ꧂
ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

What do you want me to say? That I'm bad for her? I know that Ric! I'm bad for everyone! But this time, I wanted to be selfish.

IT'S BEEN DAYS since the incident with Klaus occurred and Paris returns to her usual routines. Wake up, get ready, school, be with Damon, go home and sleep. It's been the same for days but it's slowly changing.

Paris is already noticing the number of memory lapses she's been having over the past few days and she's losing her mind trying to figure out what's happening.

So today, she decided to document herself starting from when she goes to school. She doesn't have to worry about bathroom breaks since she doesn't really go to any when she's in public. She just doesn't feel the urge to go to the bathroom until she's home.

She ordered a fashionable pin that has a spy camera to be able to document her every move. At first, she thinks that she's going too far. But then she once again thought of how many times she has forgotten about what she did and just finding herself somewhere without knowing how she got there. So she reconsidered.

Her order has arrived yesterday and she only got to test it yesterday to see if it was working. Now, she gets to use it. It's Monday again and it frustrates Paris how long it would take for the weekend to come around again to pull her out of her misery also called, 'school'.

She starts to get ready and places the pin on the right side of her shirt before she makes her way to her car.

The day went super dull since none of the students nor the teachers have any energy to be in school on a Monday.

Dana does not bother to ask Paris to hang out with them because she already predicted what she's going to answer. It has been like that for the past few days. Dana asking Paris to hang out with her then Paris refuses.

The two friends become distant from each other and Paris didn't like it. But now that Dana's hanging out with the wrong crowd, she thought that maybe it's best for them to have their separate ways. At least that's what she likes to think to make herself feel better from losing a friend because of something she doesn't understand.

Paris drives away from the school and again towards the Wickery Bridge, where none other than Damon Salvatore is waiting for her.

She pulls up and shuts down the engine before she steps out of the car to approach Damon. Around this time, Paris has completely forgotten about the fact that she's wearing a spy camera thus, she didn't have the chance to warn Damon about it.