Thirty-Five

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the top.]

꧁ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ꧂ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ

Have we met before? I feel like I've known you already.

Seven Years Later

    VENICE. LONDON. BARCELONA. Maldives. Dubai. Bora Bora. Paris. In the span of seven years, the duo of Paris and Lucien had visited several dream places around the world. They've seen a lot, and they enjoyed it.

Paris was grateful that Lucien went with her. Though Lucien wouldn't have it any other way. Those seven years were the most alive and amazing he has been. Those seven years with Paris Althea Fell were the highlight of his thousand years of life.

But as they travel, vacation after vacation, they always come back to the U.S.

For seven years, Paris never stopped looking for the cure. According to Lucien, considering that he, along with some other witches, manufactured the upgraded immortality serum, the cure for the bite of an upgraded vampire (which they decided to call themselves instead of upgraded original vampires because it was too damn long) is unlike any other.

To cure their bites, they would be needing seven venoms from the seven original packs of werewolves. It was hard finding those packs around the world. It was why Lucien had to practically force Paris into taking a vacation in order for them to relax every now and then.

But after that vacation, they're back at wolf hunting.

Within two years, they were able to acquire six of the seven venoms, and it was hard to obtain them considering that a lot were after Lucien, which then means that they're also after Paris now since the rumors of the upgraded immortal duo spread like wildfire.

Ever since they've got their hands on the six venoms, they started looking for the seventh. Five years. It took them five years before they finally found the last living werewolf of the Malraux pack.

When Paris and Lucien were informed that the Malraux pack was hunted until they were extinct, Paris' heart felt like it dropped. She was so close to returning to Damon. But she never gave up.

The two had sources everywhere, and when they got word that they had eyes on the last living werewolf in the Malraux pack, Lucien and Paris just had to cut their vacation in Maldives short to get there.

Finally. They have all the seven venoms from the seven original werewolf packs. A witch used the venoms to create the cure and now, their next and final stop to their trip, is Mystic Falls.

Lucien stood still as he looked down at the tombstone he had made seven years ago before he and Paris started their adventure together. The tombstone he had made for Alexis.