Ten

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top

[Paris' outfit for this chapter is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ ꧂
ʙʀɪᴛɪsʜ ᴀss

…You’re the typical type of guy who runs away the second his feelings start to change him.

     BONNIE AND ALARIC just came back from gathering old grimoires from the Martin’s Apartment. Bonnie remembered how they collected numbers of grimoires as they travel. So she, along with Alaric, researched through the grimoires that has something to do with vampire abilities. And there they found the spell that can remove a vampire’s compulsion.

“We’ve spent hours finding a spell that could reverse Klaus’s compulsion on Paris. Luckily, we found one.” Bonnie said. The gang is complete as they stand in the middle of the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House.

“Then why are you still standing here and not being your useful witchy self?” Damon said, failing to hide his annoyance that still lingers ever since Paris almost died. He knew that his reaction towards the situation at hand rose some suspicions from the others but he chose to ignore it since being his usual self, he doesn’t want to confront it.

“Well, that’s just the good news.” Ric said. Stefan furrows his eyebrows while he crosses his arms against his chest and said, “Meaning there’s bad news?”

Bonnie and Alaric didn’t have to confirm it since it’s obvious from the look they’re giving the brothers. So instead of answering the question, they just continued on with informing them of what they’ve found out.

“My magic will go inside her head, and figuratively speaking, squeeze to compulsion out of her. It would feel like some sort of unbearable aneurysm. Which is obviously not good for humans, since aneurysms can only be used to people with the supernatural ability to heal. The last time we checked, Paris isn’t supernatural.” Bonnie explained as she wore a worried look on her face.

“The deeper Klaus’s compulsion goes, the more painful it’s gonna get. We don’t know if she would be able to handle it.” Ric said.

Damon runs both his hand down his face in frustration while he turns his back on the two of them, before turning back around. This time, Bonnie and Ric are ready to face Damon’s anger, as they suspected.

“Find something else.” 

“There’s nothing else to find.”

“She’s human, Bonnie!”

“All the more reason to do this! If she continues to be vulnerable under Klaus’s influence then she isn’t safe.” Bonnie said, keeping her eyes on Damon’s as she notices the fear and worry that’s almost invisible to the naked eye. Damon deeply cares for this girl, and Bonnie knows it.
Damon looks away for he feels stressed out with all that’s happening.