Sixteen

[Paris' outfit is the same as the one she's wearing in the previous chapter

[Paris' outfit is the same as the one she's wearing in the previous chapter.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ ꧂
sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs & sɪɴs

I will destroy Paris' life more than I had destroyed Francine's or Halia's. And after that will I kill her right in front of you.

     PARIS' FINGERS TWITCHED slightly, but even if it's almost unnoticeable, Damon saw it. He saw her fingers move at the corner of his eye while he scrolls through his phone. He averts his attention from his phone and focuses it towards the unconscious Paris, and the possibly awake crazy one.

He sets his phone down on the small table next to the chair and slowly stands up from his seat, all while eyeing Paris sternly. He approaches the young brunette with caution. The kitten sleeping on top of her suddenly wakes up and hisses at Paris.

Damon's forehead creases as the kitten took threatened steps away from the brunette. Before he could even decipher what that meant, Damon was thrown harshly against the wall. He remained on the wall with his feet above the floor.

Paris lets a huge grin to creep its way to her lips before she opens her eyes. Her green eyes are darker than before. She sits upright and tilts her head to the side as she looks at the raven-haired vampire pinned against the bedroom wall.

"Well, hello there, handsome." Paris, or rather the other Paris, said. Damon grimaces in discomfort while he struggles to break free from the spell she has done. Other Paris swings her legs to the side of the bed and stands up to make her way towards the vampire.

"Let me go." Damon snarled. Other Paris chuckles at his response but she did let him go. Damon stumbles a bit before he straightens himself up. He breathes heavily and glares at the possessed brunette.

"Why the face, my darling?" she asked as she places her right hand on his cheek but Damon grabs her wrist and pulls it away from his face. Other Paris gasped at his harshness as she looks between her wrist and him.

"Get out of her body." Damon growled. Her eyebrows furrow at his statement before she yanks her wrist off his grip. "Why? Don't you like this body?" She asked innocently.

"You need to stop this. You've already ruined Francine's and Halia's lives then. Don't destroy another one." Damon told her. Other Paris narrows her eyes at the vampire while she slowly takes a few steps back from her position.

"But this is the only way I can be with you, Damon." She stated, looking hurt. Damon approaches her and cups her cheeks before he responded. "But this is wrong, Camila. This isn't your life to live. Bring Paris back." Damon said.

Other Paris, who turns out to be Camila from Paris' dream, looks at her former lover in nonchalant before she spoke. "You like her, don't you?" she asked.