13 - Mick Schumacher

I know he's not in F1 but I love him so much I thought I'd write about him!

Y/n's POV

Here I was in Germany, attending the Formula One Grand Prix. I was eager to see what my best friend Mick Schumacher could do. He was Charles' Leclerc newest partner after Sebastian Vettel went back to Redbull. 

He was my best friend but not only that. We had slept together a few times, but it was meaningless. He would come to my hotel room and leave before I would open my eyes the next morning. 

The way it started was so random but we keep a great 'friends' relationship. I sometimes wonder if we could be something more but Mick occasionally reminded me that it was strictly hookups and nothing more. 

So I shut up and say nothing and try to enjoy whenever we have time together. 

The race had now started and Mick was fourth he couldn't manage to pass through Max Verstappen and I could sense he was getting frustrated. 

14 laps later he overtook him and he started to do much better. He managed to finish P3 and I was so happy for him. He was screaming and ran to his mother hugging her as she cried from emotion.

They all wish Michael would be here to celebrate with them and Mick had tears brimming his eyes when he was on the podium. 

We exchanged a quick look before he mouthed 'later' meaning the same as usual in his or my bedroom. 

I was actually dreading this, I didn't know if this would be a good moment to tell him I didn't want that special relationship anymore. I wanted something more and I was scared of rejection. 

The end of the festivities soon came and here I was in my bedroom waiting for Mick, he had sent me a text telling me he'd come to my room. I didn't wear anything special like I normally would because I wasn't feeling it.

The knocking on my door startled me, I opened the door revealing a beaming Mick. His rosy cheeks and bright eyes starring right back at me. 

"Hey, gorgeous !" I gave him a tight smile and let him enter the room. 

"I'm so happy I won this title and you were there to see it !" he smiled taking me in his arms. 

We, I mean he started kissing me, sliding down his hands on my waist gripping it firmly but he stopped when he saw I wasn't responding to his kisses. 

"What's wrong love? Did I do something wrong ?" I shook my head no and sighed. I really wanted to tell him. 

Get a grip Y/n. 

"I feel no I want more for us Mick," I said with a small voice. It kind of surprised him, well at least that's what his face showed. 

"What? I thought we had agreed on this Y/n" he huffed pacing around the room. The atmosphere had completely changed now, he was mad or should I say fuming.

I didn't say a word, I did not want to piss him off more than he already was.  

"I have to go, I can't go on with this if you have feelings for me" with that he picked his jacket and slammed the door of my hotel. My mouth hung open and tears started flowing down my cheeks. 

He left like this, breaking my heart to the fullest the moment that door was closed.

I went home the next day, ignoring Mick's mom calls. I felt so bad but it had to be done. If he wanted it like this then so be it. I promised myself that no boy would break my heart like this. 

One year later

"Honey how about we go explore a bit ?" I nodded putting on my shoes. My parents and I were vacationing in Switzerland. This country is wonderful, everything about it is amazing. The food and landscapes are to die for.