36 - Daniel Ricciardo (RQ)

This one is for honey3badger, I hope this is what you imagined! 

Melbourne, Australia 

Y/n's POV

Finally, Formula 1 is back, meaning I could go back to work. 

I'm a grid girl and model, the Formula One group voted to have three groups of grid girls who will travel along with the rest of the teams instead of having girls in each country. 

I use to be one just in Australia because I'm from here but now I'll be traveling for a few races and I can't wait. 

I have been doing this for 5 years now since I was 18, also modeling for a few magazines and some Australian brands. 

The paddock here in Australia is amazing, the girls and I have so much fun. I have made friends for a lifetime and we often meet for lunch and hang out at the beach.

I'm always assigned to Lewis or Sebastian for the Australian Grand Prix but this year they want to make changes and mix things up a little bit. We were all excited to see who we were going to be paired with. 

I have to admit I have a huge crush on one of them and I have to stand in front of him I might faint. 

His name is Daniel Ricciardo, a handsome and very hot Australian driver. His smile, his laugh, and the way he drives that Red Bull engine does wonders with the ladies. He is the most attractive driver on the grid and there's no denying it. 

I know he will never go for a grid girl but I'm not going to lie I wish though. 

Today was Thursday so I have to go to work, the girls were already there and I was running a little bit late, traffic wasn't helping me either. 

Thanks to my luck I had done my makeup and hair so I wouldn't need to do it arriving. 

I quickly got out of the car showing my pass to the guard and ran to the building where we get dressed and ready for work. 

The girls, Brielle, Piper, and Leia jumped on me giving me a big hug.

"Y/n you're finally here!! Have you heard ?" Leia asked me with a huge smirk on her face. 

I could tell she wanted to mess with me, she's the joker of the group and she even started a water fight with all of us one year it ended up with us getting scolded by our manager. 

"No I haven't, I just arrived Leia," I said putting my handbag in my locker, the girls wouldn't stop whispering and giggling behind me.

"You're going to present Daniel Ricciardo Y/n" I choked on my saliva slowly turning around to meet the stares of my friends. 

They were laughing at my face while I was madly blushing. He's my crush for god's sake! I'm terrible when it comes to dealing with love and all of that. 

My last date left me in the middle of the restaurant saying he had to 'go to the bathroom,' I don't have any luck in love. 

"You're joking Leia right ?!" she shook her head no and handed me the paper with the names written of all of us and it was written black on white.

Y/n with Daniel, N°3.

 My cheeks were still warm and Piper was trying to redo my makeup so I could I quote 'Make that man go weak.'

"Alright, ladies! Listen up please !" we all turned around to see our Manager Jess.

"Good luck Y/n, you're going to need it, little tomato" Brielle giggled in my ear.