8 - Sebastian Vettel (RQ)

Request for the sweet emma2052

Exterior POV

Y/n was nervous, she was getting ready for her horse-riding competition. She had the usual jitters but today it was different than other competitions.

She had to do it with another horse today, and she was sad because her dad Sebastian, wasn't there to support her. He was away in Mexico for the Grand Prix to race.

But her mom, Hannah, was here, and she was glad for it. Some of her friends had come to see her including her crush who was among their group of friends. 

Then her name was called, she graciously approached the field with the horse. Y/n could tell something was different she could feel it, but she shrugged it off and she was announced by the jury. 

"Please welcome Y/n Vettel everybody !" people clapped and cheered for her as she started. 

The horse started to jump the fences he had to but the last one ended up horribly

As the horse jumped Y/n's reins snapped and broke making her fall on her neck. The riding hat breaking from how strong the fall was. 

People on the stands gasped but expected her to get up. 

When she didn't the members of the jury started to run towards her, she laid there stiff not moving a finger. They decided to call an ambulance, hoping they would come quick.

Y/n's friends were sobbing and comforting each other. 

She had blood oozing out of her skull and down her nose. Her mother didn't even want to see her like that but managed to come slowly next to her.

Hannah softly called for her crying. "Y/n, baby please can you hear me ?" but Y/n didn't answer she was unconscious. 

The paramedics soon came, transporting the sweetheart to the hospital. 

The ride to the hospital was long and horrible, Y/n's mom called Sebastian's engineer asking him to tell Seb to call her as soon as he finished qualifying in Mexico. 

As soon as they reached the hospital doctors came running Y/n who was lying down with wires already connected to her. They took her to another room and left Hannah there alone in the waiting room.

Hours passed and still no news. 

On the other side of the Atlantic was Sebastian doing better than any other qualification. He was racing his heart out completely oblivious of what was happening to his beautiful daughter. 

He ended up getting pole position. As soon as he was reunited with his engineer after the interviews and the basic protocol he knew something was wrong when he saw his engineer's face. 

"What's up man, is something wrong ?" 

"Seb you should call Hannah right now" Sebastian frowned at the shaky tone of his engineer and grabbed his phone speed dialing his wife.