32 - Toto Wolff (RQ)

This request is for yayaqueengosling, happy reading!

Exterior POV

Y/n and Toto watched with smiles on their faces as their young son Jack did his homework in the hotel room, he was a bright 4-year-old who could lit your world with his face. 

Toto met Y/n after he divorced Susie a few years ago, they grew apart from their marriage and decided to separate wisely, it was a difficult decision but it had to be done, unfortunately. 

No hard feelings were left between them and they remained friendly.

As for Y/n and Toto they were set to get married in a few months during the off-season. She knew how much he had a lot of work so she understood the situation. 

Toto proposed when they were on vacation in Italy, they had dinner on the boat they had rented for activities and kneeled in front of her when she was showing Jack the sunset. 

Jack was born after a year of dating and Toto was happy his firstborn was with Y/n, he and Susie didn't have children together. 

He was doing his homework because his dad was going to take him to a playful competition with the Mercedes team on the iconic Italian race track of Monza. They were both going to race in the same car against Lewis with his nephew in one and Valtteri with his daughter in another. 

It was all in good fun and Jack was excited. 

Y/n was worried, she was scared something could happen, no one was ever safe from accidents but she stayed positive and tried to not show her discomfort in front of her fiancé and son. 

Toto saw Y/n's face and wrapped his arms around her to which her body let go in relief, her back resting against Toto's muscled chest.

He loved her so much and was so grateful for everything she had done for him. 

She had been there for him since he separated Susie, she provided Toto emotional support and happiness. She brought to life their son and he couldn't wait to marry her and celebrate their love with friends and family. 

By the end of the day, Jack couldn't sit still and it had taken so long for him to fall asleep.

Toto could bet everything he had, his son had dreamed of being in the car and having fun with his dad. 

Y/n heard him talk in his sleep all night and she thought it was quite funny because he had already been in many cars before since his dad owned quite a lot of them. 

When Y/n and Toto woke up, Jack was already playing on the floor with his tiny cars and was half-dressed messily, Y/n laughed and took a picture of him. 

She then picked him up dressing him properly.

"Mama I want to drive with daddy" Toto kissed his son's forehead and drank the coffee that was delivered to their room. 

They quickly had breakfast before they had to leave.

The family got ready in no time since they didn't want to arrive late, Jack was running to the car and wouldn't stop squirming around before they all arrived.

Y/n's nerves were eating her insides and she was starting to panic a little bit.

Jack was carefully strapped into his seat and he had a helmet, like his dad who was happy to have him here.

They took a few pictures and the competition started. 

They raced and drove around which was so much fun as Y/n could hear Jack and Toto's laugh in her headset.

Jack was smiling the whole time and screaming "Go daddy !" and everyone seemed to love this. 

They ended up winning and Jack ran to his mommy showing his little trophy, Y/n was relieved to see her son in one piece and happy. 

It's not that she didn't trust Toto driving but the weather wasn't great together and a wet race track is more dangerous than anything. 

Yet everything went well and the competition was a success.

The rest of the Mercedes team was impressed with Jack's eagerness and they joked on how he could be a future driver. 

Toto could already imagine Jack racing every weekend, walking down paddocks with a helmet in his hand, or doing interviews and conferences. 

Studying data and train to be the best.

He didn't hide to Y/n that he was excited when she told him they were going to have a boy. He always wanted one of his children to share his passions with, and he had Jack which was one of the best days of his life. 

But Toto didn't want to pressure his son into something if he didn't want it. That will be his choice to do what he loves. 

Valtteri and Lewis congratulated their boss and they filmed a few videos for content on social media that the team will post throughout the rest of the season. 

Y/n and Jack went to the team's motor home and waited for Toto to be done with some paperwork. They had gotten a few snacks and ate them, Jack couldn't stop talking about earlier that day. 

Y/n watched him beaming and spotted Toto coming. 

"Are you guys ready to go ?" they nodded and decided to go to the restaurant to finish a great day.