16 - Daniel Ricciardo

This one is for @avocadofperth on Instagram, go check out her page! It's amazing!! 

Y/n's POV

"Y/n why aren't you drinking you're no fun" I giggled at my best friend's antics. Anabelle, or Belle as I like to call her, was getting married next week and tonight we were in Budapest for her bachelorette party.

As for the guys they were going to the  Formula 1 VIP paddock experience weekend tomorrow which sounded so cool.

We were 5 in a small but so cute Airbnb, having fun, drinking rosé and eating some pizza. Well, I wasn't drinking much because I do not hold well alcohol. The rest of the girls were already quite tipsy which was fun to watch.

"Girls let's play truth or dare !" We all cheered and formed a small circle sitting, with our wine glasses. "Ok, so we should strongly consider most of the dares be drinking !" Belle screamed a huge yes and we started the game.

The game went on all I had was truths and no dares but came Belle's turn for me and knowing her she was going to force me to say dare.

"So my sweet Y/n I dare you to drink the rest of the bottle" she smiled mischievously and the others started to cheer "go Y/N! go Y/N !" seeing I couldn't back away from that I snatched the bottle from her and drank the sweet but strong rosé from southern France.

30 minutes later the alcohol had kicked in and my vision was blurry and I could barely see my friends. I was messily scrolling through my Instagram when I saw a picture from one of my favorite jewelers back in New York.

"Oh my god guys I wish I was engaged, look at those rings" they awed and one of the girls who was way more wasted than me took my phone starring at the picture for so long "let me send this to myself" I shrugged and nodded.

After she did, I took a picture a picture of our glasses and put it on my Insta story tagging the girls and putting our location.

A few hours later we were all ready to go to bed and call it a night. I was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed. What a party, we all wished each other "good night" and went to sleep.

*The next morning*

"Y/N wake up! Your phone has been blowing up for the past 10 minutes" I groaned and slammed my face the pillow imagining it was a cloud. My dream was short-lived when a cold splash of water was thrown at me. 

"Belle come on why ?!" I whined I was most definitely hungover and boy it was not pretty at all. The pounding headache was torturing my head and I just wanted to die. I frowned at what Belle said, why would my phone be blowing up.

I prayed nothing bad happened to my family and unlocked my phone. 

It was on my Instagram that everything was blowing up, I checked my DMs and saw a verified account sent me a message. My heartbeat started to fasten and I opened the conversation, my eyes widened at who messaged me or should I say answered me.