12 - Lewis Hamilton (RQ)

Imagine for the lovely Amy2052, enjoy this one!

Exterior POV

Y/n was tired, to say the least. Work has been exhausting and she didn't feel like traveling for her week off. She knew her best friends Nico and Vivian Rosberg had plans and wanted her to come but she refused it.

She wanted to sleep all week and do absolutely nothing.

As she entered her apartment after a long day of files and annoying colleagues she was glad her week was done.

Her phone rung startling her. She picked up without bothering to check who it was because she knew who was calling her.

"Y/n it's Nico, I wanted to know if you wanted to come to Oktoberfest see us ?"

She did not plan to go there at all but she missed her best friends dearly.

"I don't know Nico I was looking forward to resting a little bit this week" I could hear Vivian whining on the other side of the line, I knew she would be disappointed with my answer.

"Come on! We haven't seen  each other in a while and now that I don't race anymore it's harder to see you"

She was debating on whether to go or not, it could be a great time. She sighed knowing that she was giving up she told them she'd come and stay for two or three days and then go home.

Y/n is an introvert hence the reason why she's always looking to go home, be in her comfort and own place.

Nico and Vivian were excited for their best friend to come, they knew a few other current F1 drivers would come too so it was going to be a good one.

The next day Y/n was on a plane to Germany, as soon as she walked through the airport she was attacked by Vivian who hugged her dearly. Nico watching them with a smile on his face, happy to see Y/n.

"We miss Y/n! Finally, you came to visit us" Vivian said beaming at her best friend.

They went to Nico and Vivian's house so that everyone could get changed. The girls had to wear the Dirndl and Nico decided to put on a Lederhosen for fun.

Y/n's one was really gorgeous but she was not into the revealing neckline plus it was really tight and she was not accustomed to wearing high heels

Y/n's one was really gorgeous but she was not into the revealing neckline plus it was really tight and she was not accustomed to wearing high heels. She wore it anyway because she didn't Vivian to be alone wearing those.

They arrived and the party was booming already, people were drinking others were singing and dancing along with the music. Y/n liked the vibes of it, she was looking around and everything was well decorated.

Yet the noise was too much for her and the crowd too.

She was so distracted and there were so many people that she didn't notice Nico and Vivian had gone to buy beers to some station.

Alone and not knowing what to do, she sat on a stool of some bar ordering a drink and waited for them for so long.

Half an hour later and they still weren't there so she was about to leave when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Turning around to see who was grabbing her she looked to find Lewis Hamilton smiling at her.

"I think I know you from somewhere, what's your name ?" he asked, his eyes wandering down south on her neckline.

She wanted to slap him for ogling her like that but she was definitely tipsy so she wasn't going to do it. On another hand, she was kind of glad to find someone she knew.

He was Nico's former teammate.

"I'm Y/n, Nico and Vivian's best friend" she said giggling at her own state of mind.

"Ah, I knew it! I saw you standing alone I thought why not come to see you"

She smiled at him, they talked and had a few drinks. All in good fun, Lewis thought she was gorgeous, her rosy cheeks and dimples on full display.

They continued to have fun and enjoy their time. Nico and Vivian spotted Y/n and Lewis and Vivian immediately understood why her husband was tightening his grip on her hand.

He was jealous.

He didn't like to see Y/n and Lewis getting that well along. Especially when Lewis was his teammate before Nico retired from racing.

"Babe it's ok they're just talking and having fun don't worry" Vivian rubbed his shoulders to relax him a little bit.

The couple decided to join them with Nico slightly glaring at Lewis.

"Finally you guys came, I think I got lost but thank god Lewis was here" Y/n said laughing happy to see her best friends back. Nico smiled at her and ordered drinks again for all of them.

The night went on and it was time to go, Y/n had to go to her hotel and Nico wanted to drive her there but someone had beaten him to it. Lewis had offered to do it and Y/n accepted, she didn't want to bother her best friends.

They were now in the parking lot, Lewis was in the car waiting for Y/n who was with Nico talking. Vivian had gone in their respective car waiting for him.

"I could have taken you to the hotel Y/n" his tone was a little cold and you could see the jealousy in his eyes.

"Please Nico don't be like this, I'm alright and I'll see you tomorrow I promise" he huffed out clearly annoyed his best friend who had come to see him was leaving with him.

"Alright be careful, I'll call you tomorrow" she nodded and entered the car with Lewis smiling at her.

He drove Y/n to her hotel and helped to get her things to her room.

"It was nice to see you Y/n, I hope you can come to see me at a Grand Prix sometime that'd be cool" he winked which made her blush.

"Yeah sure why not" she answered whispering, she was about to faint. She didn't if it was from the alcohol or Lewis Hamilton clearly flirting with her.

They exchanged numbers and Lewis went to his hotel, as for Y/n she fell on her hotel bed. Still surprised with everything that went down.

It was for her a great night, she did not regret coming to the Oktoberfest.