30 - Alex Albon

*F1 summer break, Ibiza*

Y/n's POV

Vacation time, finally. 

After a very long start of the season, my boyfriend Alex and I could rest for a bit before he went back to work. 

We are constantly traveling together and I'm so grateful I get to spend time with him alone right now, we are currently in Ibiza for some sunshine and pool days but essentially to rest too. 

I know that other drivers are here too and we're neighbors, Daniel is on the house to the left and I think Carlos and Lando are on the house behind ours. 

They come sometimes for barbecues and hang out, have fun. 

I've recently discovered that I'm pregnant with Alex's baby and he was so excited when I told him. I know it's a boy and he was so pumped that he started jumping up and down and then did a cannonball into the pool. 

I told him the day we arrived here in Ibiza and it was the best day ever. 

His reaction was priceless.

*four days ago*

"Y/n, babe can you help me with our luggage," Alex said desperately walking into our house for the next two weeks. 

"Yeah give me a sec please" I opened the big window/door letting some air enter the house. 

I helped Alex feeling extra tired from the plane ride, I just wanted to eat and go to sleep.

Before I traveled with Alex to come on vacation I had to take a test because I was feeling very nauseous and my hormonal balance was out of control.

Turns out I'm pregnant and I'm already three months along almost entering the second trimester, which I was in shock when the nurse told me because I didn't have a bump I just thought I was big-time bloated. 

They made me do an ultrasound and it's a boy! 

Now I just had to tell Alex and I was excited to see his reaction.

Sure we're young but it's never too early to have a baby, also we both are responsible and already living together so it wouldn't be a bother. Even If Alex travels a lot I know he will be happy.

I sat on the couch for a second and rested which made Alex laugh.

"You're so lazy, I can't" he shook his head and started to unpack our things while I enjoyed the warm sunlight of the beautiful Spanish sunset.

"Alex, do you mind if we order something for dinner? I'm a bit tired to cook" I asked with my eyes closed. 

"Yeah, are you ok ?" I nodded still my eyes closed and waited for dinner to be delivered. 

Once dinner arrived, Alex set the table outside with two wine glasses and we were ready to eat an early dinner. I didn't drink the wine which Alex didn't notice so I decided to do something.

I knocked the glass off spilling wine everywhere on the floor. 

"Babe please be careful, let me get you another glass" I got up and took his hands to prevent him from going. 

"I won't drink it Alex" he frowned and approached me wrapping his hands around my hands. 

"Why? Are you ok? Are you sick? Do you want to go to the hospital ?" Alex started questions looking everywhere making sure I was fine. 

I giggled and placed my hand on his cheek.

"Alex I'm pregnant, that's why I can't drink," I told him and he just stood there a huge smile forming on his face looking at my stomach that I had perfectly covered with an oversized hoodie.

"Y/n you're not joking right ?" I shook my head no and hugged him tightly, he nuzzled his face into my neck and then he made me sit down on my chair so he could properly face my 'bump.'

Which felt weird to say that because I barely had one, it was slightly rounded but not too much.

"The doctor back in Monaco told me I was 3 months and entering my second trimester, well, almost" I explained to Alex and I combed my fingers through his hair. 

Alex lifted my shirt and looked at me in awe, he looked stunned. 

"I'm so happy I could jump into the pool right now"  

"Then do it" Alex looked at me with this challenging look and in 10 seconds jumped in the pool. 

We celebrated together, the two of us and called Alex's mom and then my parents, they were so happy and screaming on the phone.

It was just the way I wanted to tell him.

*Present day*

"Y/n can I call the boys to come over for a pool day so we can tell them ?" I nodded finishing cooking breakfast, ever since we arrived in Ibiza my bump has been coming more and more which is exciting.

When the guys would come I would wear a baggy shirt or something just to cover.

After Alex and I had breakfast, I rested before the boys came and Alex went to train for some time.

I changed in a white bikini and looked at myself smiling at my reflection.

"Babe can you come downstairs everyone is here !" Alex called for me.

I stole his T-shirt that was laying on the bed and joined them. 

Carlos's girlfriend was here, Lando's too and Daniel came with his friends. Some of them were already in the pool, Alex put on some music and I joined the girls, they were sitting on the outdoor lounge chairs. 

"Y/n, babe is that my shirt? Take it off honey" I blushed and took it off revealing my bump. 

"OH. MY. GOD. Y/N" Addie, Lando's girlfriend screamed scaring everyone. 

Alex turned around from talking with Daniel afraid that something happened.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT! THIS IS SO CUTE" I giggled and she hugged me excitedly, Bella, Carlos's girlfriend jumped in the hug. 

The boys soon joined us looking at me with smiles, congratulating both of us. Alex was beaming, Bella and Addie were so happy for me, we started talking about pregnancy while Alex and his friends played in the garden next to the pool. 

Daniel screamed 'BABY ALBON' and jumped in the pool taking Lando with him which made us all laugh.

I spotted Alex looking at me with a cute smile, I blew him a kiss and we celebrated all together, happy with shared the great news with our friends.