22 - Daniel Ricciardo

Here's one of the cutest pictures of Dan to brighten your day! :)

Y/n's POV 

"Look to your left Chin up! Yes, that's it !" the photographer told me as I continued to pose. I was currently doing a photoshoot for a magazine and then I had to do a casting to be the face of a new brand. 

I continued to do the work and my agent/assistant Alina was already typing away on her iPad my next meetings, castings, and shoots. 

I love my job, I'm a model and I've been doing it for 6 years now since I was 16. I was discovered thanks to my mom who sent my pictures to an agency without telling me, I was signed two weeks after they got it.

I've done big campaigns like Chanel, Dior, Givenchy but my favorite has to be Hermès. I got a lot of castings and offers after this one and even did the Victoria Secret fashion show three times in a row.

I recently walked for Rihanna's new lingerie line and it was amazing. 

I'm constantly traveling but I honestly don't mind, thanks to my job I've seen with my own eyes beautiful landscapes. I've got the chance of meeting lots of celebs like Rihanna, Gigi Hadid, Post Malone ... you name it.

I have also worked on music videos where I was the love interest and it's a fun thing to do, you're just dancing around or doing some acting. 

As for dating, it's been pretty boring. I'm always traveling and the last guy I dated was an athlete who plays in the NFL, it ended up with him cheating on me and since that relationship I've haven't seen anyone in particular.

Except for a few dates but it didn't lead to anything so yeah like I said, boring.

I snapped out of my daydreams and finished this photoshoot and tried my best to be as quick as possible so that I could reach my next casting on time.

Alina and I talked about a few work castings and other events I would have to attend in the cab. 

We made it there quickly. When I entered the casting room all the girls before me were told they were not chosen and I just hoped that it would go well.

I noticed the jury consisted of a woman with short light brown hair, a man who seemed pretty young like in his thirties with a beard and the last one another woman with very short curly hair who seemed to be the oldest of them all.  

I greeted them all as I would usually do in a casting, and it started after that. They asked me to change in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white cropped hoodie that had "3 RIC" written on it in black. I posed for the test shoot and it seemed they liked a lot. 

Then I was asked to do a second outfit which consisted of a pair of white wide ankle jeans and a black t-shirt tucked in with the same letters as the hoodie but in white.

I took more pictures and they told me to get changed in my clothes and to come back to them.

Once I was done I joined them and they were talking about my now printed test pictures and they were smiling which meant the answer could be positive.

The older woman which I learned her name was Grace told me to wait just a little bit more and I did patiently with Alina. We got some work done for my social media pages and brainstormed ideas for other projects. 

Grace talked with the other members of the jury which I then heard their names, Michael and Josie. 

"I want her she's perfect for the merch" 

That made me smile so much. Alina patted my shoulder and continued to work my content.

"Miss Y/n could you come to join us please" I nodded and left my bag with Alina. I walked over them and sat on the stool in front of them.