47 - Charles Leclerc (RQ)

This was requested by medusa206, I hope you like it! (I switched and changed a few things so it could fit a storyline better)

Exterior POV

Charles and Y/n have been best friends for a long time now. They met when they were in kindergarten and Y/n was being bullied by some stupid kids older than her. 

Charles stepped up and defended her, ever since that day they stuck by each other and always were there whenever something would happen. 

Y/n's parents were comfortable financially, she hated the word 'rich' and never in her life flaunted what they had in front of others.

It's one of the qualities that Charles admires from her.

However, he was impressed with the parties that she could throw for her birthday for instance. The last one was wild, it even had Martin Garrix as the DJ since her dad knew him well.

Y/n wasn't afraid to party though, she liked to have fun and let loose with her friends which tends to surprise people when they meet her. 

Charles remembers one day they were in a boat in Monaco celebrating his birthday and she was dared to jump out which she did, they all ended up following her.

Nevertheless, behind that fun spirit of hers, Y/n is a sweetheart and everyone falls for her charms. 

he's outspoken and never lies, if she has something to tell you she will say it.

People always asked Charles and Y/n why they weren't dating yet and the reason for that was that he never settled for one girl and she wasn't looking to have a boyfriend at the moment.

Charles was currently dating Charlotte, someone he met after the French Grand Prix. They hit off immediately and were quickly going on dates. Y/n hadn't met her yet but it's something that stressed him, he was scared they wouldn't like each other.

He was soon going to see if they could get along well, Charles was hosting a party to celebrate his big win in Belgium, his first time winning first place and it was epic. Y/n was there and his whole family too. 

The first guests of the party would arrive in a few hours and Charles was getting ready with his girlfriend Charlotte in his house in Monaco. 

Y/n knew he was dating someone and was happy to finally meet her. There were no hard feelings between her and Charles.

As for Charlotte, she was nervous, she wanted to please her boyfriend's friends and especially his best friend Y/n. He talked so highly of her and she didn't want to disappoint by looking and acting like a fool.

Charles's friends soon started to walk into the house bringing gifts and champagne bottles, some Formula 1 drivers were also invited and coming. 

Max Verstappen and Lando Norris were sitting on Charles's couch when Y/n arrived. She was wearing a black mini dress with some sneakers to be more comfortable and flawless makeup. Her hair was beautifully curled and her smile brightened the place. 

The guys all turned heads the minute she stepped into the party.

Max and Lando were both starring at this point. 

"She looks really good" Max whispered in Lando's ear as they both took a sip from their drinks as she greeted everyone with a smile or a hug. 

George Russell who had just joined the boys almost spit his drink out when he saw the beauty in front of them.

Y/n searched for Charles to congratulate the man of the hour and ran over him. Charles didn't have the time to react as his best friend jumped over his shoulders.