Chapter 13

"Shi. No. Bu!" I exclaimed with a smile and hugged Shinobu from behind. She jumped in surprise and almost dropped her katana. She looked up to see my grin and pouted.

"Shin-chan, that was dangerous. I was still training." Shinobu scolded me. I didn't care and kept hugging her. I was away only for a few days and I already missed her.

"Maa maa. Nothing happened so it's fine." I told Shinobu and let her go. She turned around properly and saw Bell, who walked next to me. She frowned a bit when she saw Bell.

"Who is this girl?" Shinobu asked me with seriousness in her voice.

"Bell. I adopted her to our family." I told her happily and placed Bell in front of me by her shoulders. 

Bell tensed a bit when I grabbed her and I could feel her nervousness. Shinobu glared at Bell as she was observing her.

"No." Shinobu told be firmly.

"Eeeh~? But she is so cute like you and Nee-chan." I told Shinobu and her frown became a little bit gentler.

"No means no. I'm sure Nee-san would say the same thing." Shinobu continued and turned away to continue her training. Wait... Did she just say... Nee-san?

"She would say yes! Nee-chan likes adorable things like me!" I exclaimed happily. This is a good thing! Shinobu got over the demon attack. I'm so happy!

Shinobu stopped in her tracks and stood in place. I heard her mutter something for a while and she looked back towards us.

"Tell me one good reason why she-" "Bell." I fixed Shinobu while smiling. I should teach her manners at some point.

Shinobu gave me a deadpan look while I was smiling. Our staring contest was going for a while until she gave up.

"-Bell is joining our family." Shinobu finished with a sigh. Kukuku. Not patience enough? I had all the time in the world.

"Well... As I said, Bell is adorable like you and Kanae." Shinobu frowned and glared at me.

"And I also think her talent is meant for this kind of thing." I continued as I held my hands, that were still holding Bell, up. Did I take my teasings too far?

"Talent?" Shinobu asked me and was still glaring at me with a frown.

Shinobu, can you not glare me anymore? I'm sorry for teasing you so can you not?

"I think it's better to show you instead of telling you." I answered. I placed Bell to the sidelines and asked Shinobu to do something difficult yet easy movements for beginners like Bell.

Shinobu didn't ask me anything and did what I asked her to do. She changed her katana into a wooden one and started to move in a zig-zag style while swinging her katana here and there.

After she was done she stood in front of us. I made sure Bell was watching Shinobu move and gave her the katana Shinobu was holding. Bell hesitantly took the katana and stood in the same place as Shinobu did in the beginning.

Just like Shinobu did, Bell ran in a zig-zag style and swung her wooden katana just like Shinobu did. It was not fast like Shinobu did but the way Bell moved and swung her katana was just like Shinobu did.

I looked to my right and saw Shinobu surprised. Kukuku. Feel the awesomeness of our new little sister.

When Bell was done, she was breathing heavily. I should ask Shinobu to give her stamina training and then train her swordsmanship. Bell can choose what Breath Style she wants. I'm not that arrogant to choose for her. She will choose her own way, after all.