Special Chapter: Valentine's Day

"Kochou-senpai, this is for you!" a first-year girl offered me a heart-shaped wrapped gift. She was looking at the ground and slightly shaking.

We were currently at the school's roof and it was lunchtime. I had promised Shinobu, Bell, and Makomo that I would eat with them but before we could eat, I was called out by her.

I took the wrapped gift from the girl's hands and gave her a grateful smile. It kind of makes me happy to get chocolate.

I wonder if this is what all the popular anime characters feel when they get chocolates from girls... Probably not.

"Thanks. I'll be sure to give something back during White Day." I told the girl in front of me. She raised her head to look at me and nodded her head furiously.

"Hai!" she said happily and left the roof with a happy giggle.

The roof's door didn't shut completely and outside walked out a frowning Shinobu. Her eyes wandered behind her and then to the chocolate in my hand.

"Good for you. Getting chocolate and all." she told me.

"What? Are you afraid that she will steal me from you?" I asked with a smirk. Shinobu didn't say anything and looked away. I chuckled at her reaction and patted her head.

"Don't worry, I won't leave any of you. Nee-chan would cry if I did." I told Shinobu. She looked at me with a pout and I chuckled once more.

"And you, of course." I added. Shinobu didn't seem to like what I said and stabbed my side with her finger.

I tickled a bit but I still held my side to show it hurts.

"Kufufu. Let's go and eat our food before lunchtime ends." Shinobu told me and we both left the roof.

=====

"Shin got chocolate?" Bell asked Shinobu while eating her food from her lunchbox.

"That's right. He mostly forced her to give it to him though." Shinobu told Bell. Some of the students nearby heard Shinobu and narrowed their eyes on me.

"Lies. Shin isn't brave enough to do something like that." Bell stated with a smile. I felt a big wave of satisfaction hit me and almost raised my arm in victory.

"Ara, you found out? Bell-chan you know Shin-chan so well." Shinobu said with a giggle.

"Bell and Shin-senpai are really close after all." Makomo added with her own giggle. She clapped her hands once as if remembering something and took something out from her bag.

"Here, this is your chocolate." Makomo told me and I took the box-shaped gift.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. I glanced at Bell and she was also looking at me.

"And this is for you Bell!" she gave another one for Bell with a bright smile. It was kind of heartwarming to see this and I nodded in satisfaction.

Bell looked very happy to get a chocolate from Makomo and she grabbed out something from her own bag. It was another chocolate.

"We both thought the same thing." Bell said with a giggle and Makomo joined her. I couldn't help but take my phone out and secretly take a few pictures of them smiling together.

Umu. This shall be my new wallpaper.

After admiring the picture I poked Bell's soft cheek.

"Bell, do you have anything for me?" I asked with a grin and Bell took second chocolate out for me.