Chapter 17

Full recovery! Again! It has been six months since I came here with injuries and now I am completely healed.

My injuries were already healed when three months had gone but Shinobu and Bell told me to stay for a while. Even Kagaya told me to stay.

Kagaya wanted me to stay and master the Breath Styles while learning other stuff. Like medication. So I went to ask Shinobu to teach me and learned the basics.

I also have almost mastered the other Breath Styles. For some reason, I can't improve myself anymore... If I had to guess, I don't have a strong body to withstand all the Breath Styles I'm learning...

So, after learning that I couldn't train my Breath Styles, I trained my swordsmanship and body. I also helped Shinobu and Bell.

Bell still hasn't decided what Breath Style she wants to learn and focused on stamina training. She was hardworking and never missed a day. That was for the first three months. The rest of the three months, Shinobu and I teached her the Full Concentration breathing.

I warned Bell about the pain when doing it for the first time and got hit by Shinobu. It's not my fault that I want to keep Bell safe from harm!

Shinobu still trained her Insect Breathing while creating poison. She had already asked a blacksmith to create a custom katana for her. The one that has to stab instead of slash.

I'm actually curious about how the poison is made inside the scabbard... I want to ask about it but I don't think Shinobu will tell me...

I sparred with Shinobu sometimes but never hit her. I didn't want to hurt her and Kanae is not here to order me, so I could train Shinobu my way. Kukuku. 

This was my daily life when my injuries were healed. Not the best but I enjoyed my time with everyone. Except for Tengen. I hate that guy.

Shinobu and I turned twelve years old. We of course celebrated but it was not with a cake... We also didn't celebrate Christmas... Or New Year... 

I didn't have a calendar so I couldn't keep track of the days and celebrate myself... Even if it sounds lonely and sad, I still wanted to celebrate those two events...

Sometimes, I miss my past life... Even if I didn't have the most interesting life, I still enjoyed it... I wonder how I died... I don't have any memories of me dying and that voice didn't tell me how I died... If I had to guess, I would say the famous Truck-kun killed me and isekai'd me.

I'm getting off the tracks... Uhh... Where was I... Oh yeah!

Shinobu went to the exam place. Forgot the name but it should be on the same mountain. And the mission should also be the same. Since it's Shinobu we are talking about, I know she will pass but I'm still worried that she will get injured badly...

I am currently resting in the Thunder Estate since Jigoro threatened me. He told me he would break my legs if I didn't stay here for at least a month. Didn't want to make the old man sad, so I stayed here for three months.

I didn't see Zenitsu anywhere which kind of made me sad. There's also Kaigaku... Should I do something to him? I don't want to kill him since he is still a human... I don't have the courage to kill humans...

I could kill the demons because they discarded their humanity and didn't spill that much blood... Not that I saw any.

When Bell was being thrown at with rocks, I only threatened people there with my words and actions. I never really intended to kill anyone.

I don't want Jigoro to die... He may be mean and scary but he is my teacher. He took care of me for one year. He may as well be part of my family. This is starting to hurt my head...