Just a Little Bit

Percy smiled.
"Come on, Princess" he coaxed, "Just one little date!"
Annabeth sighed, but she couldn't hide the blush that grew on her cheeks.
"No way" she muttered, slamming her locker shut.
"Awh, come on" Percy smirked at her and Annabeth felt her heart beat faster. "Not even a little date?"
"No means no. I don't like you Percy." Annabeth shouldered past him.
Suddenly, she felt a hand on her arm. She looked up and saw Percy's grinning face.
"I'll convince you one day" Percy smiled genuinely, he winked.
"Gods, you're so annoying" huffed Annabeth.
"Come on, you don't even like me a little bit?" Percy raised his eyebrows and leaned against a locker.
Annabeth glared at him, "Not even a little bit."
She spun around and stormed down the hall, racing away from the handsome senior before blush overcame her cheeks fully.
She heard Percy's voice calling after her, a small smile spread over her lips.
"You won't ever get rid of me, Princess!"

...

"Psst!" came a voice from behind Annabeth.
She felt someone poke her in the back. Reluctantly, Annabeth turned.
"What do you want?" she murmured, trying not to draw attention to herself in the near silent classroom.
Jason, a close friend of her's, gave her a devilish smile and tossed her a folded piece of paper. Annabeth frowned, catching the note and unfolding it. Her face turned bright red when she read it.

You look cute today, Princess. Still a no to that date? I told you there was no getting rid of me.
-Percy ;)

Annabeth looked back up, trying to hide her extremely embarrassed expression. Her eyes wandered to the back of the classroom where they met a pair of sea green ones. Percy gave her a lazy grin. He was leaning back in his chair as though he didn't have a single worry in the world. Annabeth tried to glare at him. Apparently it didn't work very well, because Percy bust out in laughter. She stuck her tongue out at him and turned back to the piece of paper. She quickly scribbled a response and tossed it back to Jason. A few seconds later she heard Percy give a little gasp as he read what she had written. She allowed herself a smug smile before settling on a serious face.
She glanced back at Percy who was having a hard time controlling his growing laughter. Annabeth smiled. Percy met her eyes.
"Still don't like me?" He mouthed to her.
She shook her head slightly, ignoring the feeling of elation that was slowly spreading through her.
"Not even a little bit."

...

Annabeth felt hands wrap around her waist. She knew who they belonged too before she even looked. The only thing was, she wanted to stay there, with his arms wrapped around her. She lingered for a second before jumping away and splaying an exasperated expression on her face.
"Percy!" she tried for an angry tone but found her voice came off more flirtatious.
She heard his brilliant laugh and felt her heart melt, "My bad, Princess. I thought you were someone else."
Annabeth sighed as she faced him. Percy gave a sigh of his own. Annabeth crossed her arms and gave an indignant huff. Percy mimicked her actions. Annabeth muttered something about how idiotic boys were.
"My offer is still on the table" Percy grinned.
"Your offer?" Annabeth asked, "You mean the date? The date that I have specifically rejected on multiple occasions."
"That's the one!" Percy said with sarcastic enthusiasm.
Annabeth couldn't help but giggle at his goofiness. She quickly tried to cover up her actions before Percy noticed, but her raised an eyebrow at her as she
masked her laugh.
"You sure that you don't like me. Not even a tiny, little bit?" his voice was warm and soothing and Annabeth had to try hard not to fall under his enchanting spell.
She shook her head firmly, "I'm sure. It's still a no. I don't like you even a tiny, little bit."
Percy's eyes glinted and he leaned towards her. His lips grazed her ear. She could feel his breath against her neck.
"I think I can change that."

...

"Hey, Annabeth" came a voice from behind her.
She nearly fell off the bench she was sitting on.
"Oh. Jason. Hey" Annabeth blushed, "I-I wasn't..."
"Wasn't staring?" Jason finished. "Honestly, I don't blame you. I mean he does look pretty good today. With the sweat dripping off his face, and his messy hair, and his tan skin."
Annabeth slapped him.
"Shut up, Grace" she mumbled, blushing harder.
Jason laughed and took a seat on the bleachers to help Annabeth watch Percy run laps for gym class.
"He really likes you, you know" Jason said, "He isn't going to stop until you say yes."
"Say yes?" Annabeth snorted, "I don't like him Jason."
He busted into a fit of laughter. It took him several minutes to calm down. He wiped tears from his eyes. Annabeth slapped him again.
"Yeah. Yeah, sure, you don't like him."
"I don't!" Annabeth protested.
Jason gave her a sideways glance, he mimicked Percy's tone, "Not even a little bit?"
Annabeth groaned and buried her head in her hands, "Not even a little bit!"

...

"What's it going to take for you to say yes to me?" Percy exclaimed.
Annabeth sighed, shutting her locker and avoiding his pleading gaze.
"Come on, Princess. I know you like me."
Annabeth didn't reply. Percy groaned to himself.
"What? Are you giving me the silent treatment now? That's low, even for you, Beth!" Percy cried out.
Annabeth turned away from him without a word. Before she could get far Percy grabbed her hand and pulled her close against him. Their bodies pressed tight together. Annabeth gulped, inhaling Percy's ocean scent.
"Look me dead in the eyes and tell me you don't feel anything" Percy whispered.
It didn't seem to matter to him that the halls were filled with bustling crowds of students, it seemed as though he had forgotten that anyone but the two of them existed. Annabeth gazed into his sea green eyes, the ones that lay just inches away from her own. His hand still gripped hers. She controlled her rapid pulse. Annabeth pushed away from him with a little smirk. She still said nothing. She let her hand linger on his chest, she could feel his racing heart pulsing through her fingertips. She winked at him and took pleasure in the way his face morphed into one of complete shock. She walked down the hall, away from Percy. She finally turned around. He was standing in the same spot, a confused expression on his face.
"Hey, Percy!" Annabeth called, he looked up at her, his eyes sparkled.
"You know, maybe I like you just a little bit."