Lee VS Louis p2

Later that night (when everyone was going to sleep). Clem struggled to find Lee a room.
***
"I... I don't know, about every room has been taken." She said.
"What about your room?" Lee asked. (Louis wasn't there with them).
"Well, me and Louis sleep in there. AJ sleeps in Willy's room. But, there is a couch in the music room, that Louis used to sleep on..."
"So then why don't I sleep in your room, and Louis can sleep on the couch?" Lee knew what he was doing, completely ruining their relationship.
"I-I don't think-ugh, I'll ask."
"Thanks." Was what he said, but on the inside: "HELL YEAH!"
****
(Clem&Louis's room)
"Clem, I know you're close to him, but, he wants me gone. I know it!" Louis said, pacing.
"Just because he needs somewhere to sleep! Stop being so selfish!" She yelled. He couldn't fight with her, every time they fought he always agreed and never fought back. She'd get mad for him not fighting back.
Louis kept pacing, not saying anything.
"This isn't right! I thought he was dead! He was like another dad to me! And you're just gonna be selfish!" She yelled.
"well at least you have family! I never even said bye! All they did was send their maid to drop me off!" Clem was shocked, he'd never fought back before.

"What? Such a fucking shocker? GOODNIGHT CLEMENTINE!" He grabbed his coat and stormed out the room.
••••••••••••
P3 coming soon.