Jelly

Description: The Ericsson kids (well, the ones who like to party in the apocalypse) all gather around a fire. Violet gives Clem some 'looks', and Louis (being the boyfriend that he is) gets jealous.
••••
"What are we playing tonight, Lou?" Marlon asked as they all sat on the couches outside.
"I'm thinking maybe.... Truth or dare? Highest card asks, lowest card answers. Oh yeah, the winner is the one who makes the decision on truth or dare." He said with a grin.
"Well that doesn't sound to fare, what If I don't want a dare?" Brody asked.
"I like the rhyming Brody but that's not how tonight works..." he said as he shuffled the cards and started to pass them out to people.
Brody slumped into the couch, a little bit worried on her dare...

Everyone flipped their cards and then looked at each persons card.
"Hey, I win." Clem said.
"And the loser is... Marlon." Louis said.
"Give me the worst you got Clem." Marlon said, a little confident.
Clem thought for a second... "I dare you... to make out with Brody." Clem said.
Marlon hesitated for a bit. "Are-are you serious?" Marlon stuttered.
"C'mon dude! We all know you have a little crush, or should I say... a big one!" Louis laughed.
"What the-" he said, but was interrupted by Brody's lips touching his.
Everyone was laughing, some were in shock.
Finally, they finished.
"Woah, I didn't expect that would happen." Clem said.
"I... Will... Get... revenge Clementine." Marlon said.
"We'll see, we'll see." She nodded.
"On to round two!" Louis said. Everyone flipped their cards.
"Yes! I've been waiting for this question all year..." Louis said has he looked at Willy.
"Oh boy." Willy said.
"Name ALL of the people you have jerked-off to. ALL of them." Louis said, crossing his arms.
"Well, uhh... Clementine, Brody, and Sophie. Oh, and that girl... Tabitha."
"What?! Me!?" Clem said, a little shocked.
Louis put his arm around her, a little 'instinct'.
"He DID tell me to say EVERYONE, TRUTHFULLY."
Clementine shuddered. Just the thought of her in a 12 year olds 'imagination'. Her and Louis had been together for at least a year, and they still haven't done anything.
"That day that I just stared at you (the day you came here) I was thinking what I could do later on..." he smirked.
"Ughhhh." Was all she could say.

Louis spotted Violet staring at Clem, imagining something. Louis could see how Violet's face was red, and she had a little smirk. Her eyes kept falling, as if she couldn't control herself anymore.
Violet caught Louis, she quickly sat up and cleared her throat.
Louis's face turned red, and angry. He squinted his eyes at Violet, he knew what she was doing.
•••••••