After (NOT the movie)

Description: this chapter is after AJ 'killed clem', but not at the school. This is the very second after AJ cut Clem's leg off. This is my clouis version of what supposedly happened, hope you enjoy!
••••••••••
AJ raised the axe. He just couldn't kill her, but he had to. Then he had an idea. He swung the axe, and cut off her leg. Clem thought it was the end... well, for her leg it was. Her leg felt like absolute hell. She looked down at her now stump, she passed out.
"No! Clementine!" AJ yelled, slightly giving her a hug. Just then AJ heard a muffled voice coming from outside. He aimed his... well... axe (me: 😂). Then the barn doors opened.

It was Louis, only Louis. (He was the only one able to come back bc everyone else was busy).
"Louis!" AJ quickly hugged him, but all he was worried about was Clem (no offense AJ).
"Clem!" Louis quickly ran to her side. He saw that she was loosing blood very quickly.
"What the hell happened!?" He yelled.
"She got bit!" AJ yelled back.
Louis ripped up his shirt, and tied some cloth above the... stump.
He checked her heart beat. Then he tried to wake her up.
"Clem! Clementine!" Louis yelled.
"M-my l-leg." She moaned.
"I'm gonna take you back to the school." He lifted her up, and carried her, bridal style.
"AJ, run as fast as you can back to the school. I'll be right behind you. Go warn the others." Louis demanded.
AJ nodded and took off.
Louis had to follow behind but he couldn't keep up, Clem was to heavy. She was still bleeding out. AJ stopped and looked back, seeing how far he was away from him.
"Keep going." Louis yelled.
Louis had to pick up the pace. He swung Clem over his shoulder and ran.
•••••
Clem's POV
I kept on seeing a bright light, I thought I was gonna die. I didn't even know who was carrying me, or where I was. But then I heard Louis's voice "AJ! You're almost there!"
•••••
"Open the gates! Hurry! Please!" AJ yelled. The gates instantly opened. AJ ran inside to warn everyone. After about 1min, Louis walked inside the gates. He couldn't run anymore. He put Clem back in bridal style in his arms. Some people stared, they never thought Clem would get bit.
Clem moaned.
"Louis! Get away from her! She could be a walker!" Aasim yelled.
Louis didn't answer, he just kept walking forward, towards the school.
"Lee..." Clem moaned. Then she woke up. She looked down at her leg, seeing it wasn't actually a dream.
She screamed, almost falling out of Louis's hands.
"One of you! Give me a hand! Im about to drop her." Willy ran over and helped. He saw how Clem looked pale, like all of her blood just disappeared.
••••••••
Three days later

Clem woke up once again to Louis pacing around her room.
"Clem!" Louis hugged her.
"Oh god! Lou, you're gonna kill me!" Clem said.
"Sorry! Sorry." He quickly backed off.
"Thanks for being here." She said.
"No problem. I can't play piano without shaking almost half to death worrying about you." They stood staring at each other for a couple of seconds.
"Damn, I sound like a straight up creep." He looked down and scratched the back of his neck.
"Not at all. Well, maybe if I wasn't in this situation, and I had never been bit, I'd probably punch you in the face.... or, if it was after the kiss in the music room I'd probably just laugh at you." She said giggling a little.
•••••••••