Cheater - Part 2

Mitch stormed over to Louis. Mitch hated Louis from him always being so annoying but now he hated him even more. Louis stood up and put his hands in the air, he knew he did something wrong.

With one swift motion Mitch punched the freckled boy, the punch not really having any effect to him though. Louis only stumbled back a little bit, nothing more.

"MITCH STOP!" Clementine ordered. She tried to pull Mitch away to get him to not hurt Louis anymore but that only made things worse. Mitch tried to nudge Clem off his arm but with how mad he was it only made the 'nudge' more of a forceful elbow punch. Mitch's elbow hit Clem in the cheek. The action made her fall to the ground.

Mitch didn't mean to hurt her like that, but right now he didn't care. Hell she just kissed Louis!

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Louis yelled, making almost everyone in the school wake up. Louis ran to Mitch and pushed him to the ground, punching him hard, making Mitch's nose bleed.

Everyone came into the music room. They saw how Clementine was on the floor, looking like she was in some kind of trans.

The way Mitch hit her reminded her of so many things. This sorta thing happened - well used to happen. Ever since Clem and AJ came to Ericson and Clem knowing that she's safe now, this thing hadn't happened in a while.

While everyone saw Louis punching Mitch, with Willy trying to get Louis off, Clementine was... At Howe's?

She was lying on the floor. She noticed how her body wasn't the same, it was the 11 year old her. Her cheek was stinging, but from the adrenaline it didn't hurt that bad. She saw Kenny getting his eye beat out with a walkie-talkie, and Carlos holding Sarita while she tried as hard as she could to help her lover.

"Bill! That's enough Bill!" Bonny yelled as she came out to the scene with her shotgun in hand. "Bill there's a breach!" Bonnie yelled once again, trying to stop Carver from hurting Kenny.

Carver said a few more things, something about dinner? Clementine honestly didn't know what he was saying, she was so out of it.

Usually when something like this happened AJ was their to comfort her.

•••

Clementine didn't even realize she was in this sort of nightmare. She only got out of it cause Louis was there to comfort her.

Apparently they all managed to get Louis off of Mitch, it took a lot though. Mitch didn't even look like Mitch when Louis was finished with him.

Louis tangled his fingers through her loose curls - from her falling down her hat fell off.

Clementine kept repeating the name, "Kenny." She cared deeply about Kenny, she never realized until she saw him again back at that Lodge.

Everyone except for AJ, Violet, and Louis all took Mitch back to his room to get him cleaned up. The three stayed in the music room to keep care of Clementine. Usually AJ was able to fix this, but for some reason it wasn't working.

"I don't know why she's not waking up. This always works." AJ said in fear as he caressed Clem's cheek. "Kenny... Nooo." Clem muttered once again. "Who's Kenny?" Louis asked. "This guy who helped Clem and also helped my mom when she was 'delivering' me." AJ said the exact same thing that Clem told him.

"Kenny was teaching Clem to drive when I was a baby, but something went wrong and we crashed. Kenny went through the window and his legs wouldn't work so he told her to leave." AJ stated. The two could only imagine what happened next, but AJ decided to finish anyway:

"He got eaten by walkers."

•••

The whole night was a blur for Clementine. The next thing she knew she was in her dorm. And apparently It was daytime now. She looked across the room to AJ's bed, and instead saw Louis, no sign of AJ.

Louis was sitting in the bed reading a book. Honestly Louis had read the book many times, read all the books many times. Due to the apocalypse taking place and the Ericson kids not having anything to do Louis decided to read all the books as a kid. Read every single one.

He noticed her awake and walked over to her side. Crouching down beside the bed to get a good look at her. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he moved her hair out of her face. Clementine noticed his bruised and bloody knuckles. "W-what happened?" She asked, completely ignoring his question.

"It's.. a long story." He sighed. He grabbed a cloth from the dresser and put it on her cheek. Clem squirmed and whined a little when the cold soaked cloth hit her cut cheek. "Sorry." He apologized. Clem just nodded for him to continue.

Once he was finished cleaning her cheek he moved to where he sat on her bed, Clem still laying in the bed. "Ruby said she'll clean your cheek later, she was just too busy with Mitch." Louis stated.

Earlier when Louis asked ruby to clean Clem's cut - since he didn't really have any experience with that kinda stuff - Ruby couldn't cause she had to help Mitch. Louis fought about it a lot. He'd rather have Clem be okay and cleaned besides that ass hat Mitch.

Clementine noticed Louis starting to get a little angry. "What's wrong?" She asked, sitting up now. Louis just shrugged it off.

•••

Sorry if this is bad, I didn't edit this so there may be some bad grammar or something. I haven't updated this book in a while but... IM ALIVE! jsyk

I think I'm gonna start writing modern AU cause I don't have any other ideas for apocalyptic AU.

I'm writing a book tho - posted another chapter on it when I posted this one but, go check it out if you like. It's a high school AU so idk. I've put more of my time on that one than this one so sorry for that.

My new books called:

Picture Perfect - Clouis (High School AU)

W/C: 1038