A real parent (part 2)

AJ stood there.

Stood there shocked.
He believed for so long he wouldn't have a real mother, a real father.

He stared blankly at the two. Feeling mixed emotions.
He was mad, mad that Clementine lied to him, mad that she said Rebecca died.
AJ was to young to really understand if Clem really lied to him, but he was definitely old enough to accuse and blame people, and maybe possibly killing them.

Then, he felt sadness. Sadness that he couldn't describe exactly. He only always had Clem has a mom, then when Louis forgave them he turned into his father-figure. AJ always wanted a chance with his real mom, but now he wasn't quite sure. She wasn't how he pictured her.

He thought for a second, thought about all the chances he could get with his real mom now. She could tell him things that Clem never got to. Always be by his side when she needed him the most, well of course Clem always did that, but he felt like something was missing. He was happy, thinking of all the moments they'd get to share now.

Then, the very last thought.
Confusion.
Clem said she died, said she was never coming back, and now she was... here?
AJ's little 6 year old mind couldn't take this.
AJ ran off into the school, with mixed feelings that he couldn't describe.

•••

So sorry this was short-and stupid
I didn't even put any dialogue or anything really. I'll probably post again tomorrow.
But I'm lazy and tired rn so I'll just leave it here