Cheater

This is just an idea I came up with... hope you like it!
Marlon never died, Brody didn't either. That whole night never happened. Instead it's been a month since Clementine last saw Abel.
•••

"Ugh, look at those two." Ruby complained as she washed the dishes with some others.
"What? You don't ship them? I think they're cute together." Brody smiled. She was happy, and a little jealous... she wanted that with Marlon.

"I don't like it," Louis said harshly has he scrubbed the pate hard. "I don't know what she even see's in him."
"Aww, is Lou jelly!" Violet teased. "What? Me jealous? Fuck no!" He forced a laugh. "Yeah you're totally jealous." Brody said with a smirk. "Am not!" Louis shook his head, not knowing how else he could help the situation. Each time he looked at the two it made his blood boil. He had a crush on Clementine from the start, now she's dating someone?

Louis decided to look back up at the love birds, only regretting it once he accidentally snapped the plate in half that he was holding. "Holy fuck." Violet said with a little giggle. "Really Louis?" Ruby raised her voice. "Uh... sorry?" He asked, hoping he could get Ruby off his ass. "Just go." Ruby shaked her head.

Louis walked off to the music room, the only place that would calm him down. He looked at the two once again, only growling once he saw them holding hands. "Ugh, how could Clementine fall for... him?"
He shaked his head and walked to the only room that made him happy.

He sat in there for an hour practicing on his song. He had the music part finished but he just didn't know what to call it. He stopped playing and thought for a second. "Hmm... what's something that makes me happy?" He thought. A smile spread across his lips as he thought of his crush. Her hair, her cheeks, her nose, her lips, and her eyes. He quickly shook the thought of her away as he knew know that he'd never get a chance with her, know that she's dating

Mitch.

There was a soft gentle knock on the big doors of the music room. Louis only know noticed how dark it was now, the only light was from the moon.

"Come in." He said. He turned in his seat so he could get a look at the person who had knocked.
The small girl pushed the heavy door open just a little so she could come in. A small smile formed on her face as she saw him.
"Hi. I thought I'd come by to check on you. You seemed upset earlier and I wanted to see if you were okay." She shut the door behind her. She took small steps over to the piano that he was sitting at.

"Well, I'm fine now seeing you." He winked which made Clem blush, she disconnected eyes contact so he wouldn't see her. Louis patted the seat next to him, offering her to sit down. She gladly took the offer. "So, what are you doing?" She asked, hoping to change the awkward vibe around the room. He sighed, shrugging his shoulders as he looked back at his piano.
"I was... working on a song... that I wrote." He grinned.
"Can I hear it?" She asked calmly.
"Sure."

As he played his new song he made sure not to mess up. This was his 3rd time playing the whole song. He moved his hands around the keys. Clem was soothed by the nice sounds of music. She gently laid her head on his shoulder and shut her eyes, her head went with the music, moving slightly.
Louis' face was as red as a tomato when he felt her lay on him.

The song came to an end and he took his hands off the keys and looked down at her. Clem slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. They both looked at each other for what felt like hours, examining every detail. Louis Caressed her cheek, making her blush.

"May I?" He asked, looking down in at her lips. Clementine didn't give him an answer, she slowly moved closer. She filled the empty space between them. Their lips slowly moved together.

"Hey Clem I got so- WHAT THE FUCK?" Mitch yelled at the top of his lungs as he came in through the door. His presence made the two pull back from each other. Both embarrassed for the boyfriend catching them.

•••
I know this is one of my worst chapters smh. Tell me if y'all want a part 2.