Going home p2

(The drug store)
Clem and the boys arrived at the drug store, the place where Lee and Clem got to know each other a little better.
Clem looked at all the photos on the wall, she remembered when Lee said he killed someone, she never really thought about it. She saw an old newspaper on the floor, it read:

LEE EVERETT. LIFE SENTENCE FOR KILLING A ST. SENATOR.
Lee Everett's wife was having an affair with a St. Senator. Lee Everett caught his wife cheating and killed the St. Senator. Lee Everett was proven guilty and given a life sentence.

Clem was surprised. Surprised that her 'second father' actually killed someone before the apocalypse. But, she didn't really care. She still loved Lee, she always would, she didn't care if he was a murderer or even, Well, something else.

"Damn." Louis said, looking at the newspaper.
"Yeah..." was all she could say.
"I'm-uh-sorry, If that makes things better..." he said, putting an arm around her.
"It doesn't change anything, before doesn't matter. Just like you-your parents." She said with a smile.
"That's different, but a little less tragic than Lee."
"A little?" She teased.
"Fine! Way more." He walked off, shaking his head, trying not to laugh.
"Oh god..." she thought in her head. Then, she saw a photo on the wall.... Lee?

She quickly took the photo off the wall.
"Was this Lee's family?" She thought. It was a copy of the photo Lee had ripped.
She basically hugged the photo. She was happy to find a picture of him.

(Hershel Greene's farm)
"This is where you wanted to come? It's a.... a..... torn up farm!" Louis said.
"Hey! There still might be food and such here." Clem said.
"It's a waist of time." AJ complained.
••••••