Lee VS Louis p5

Violet walked over to Willy. She heard everything (everything that Lee said).
Violet instantly felt a little scared. If one day they find Louis dead... she would feel guilty. Of course, she didn't really think that he would actually kill Louis. He was annoying sometimes, but not that bad. She didn't know what she could do. She didn't want to be a snitch, but also didn't want her best friend to die. If she told Clem then she might flip out on her, like she did when Louis tried saying something. But also, Lee was a hold man. I'm sure Louis would win... but if he had lots of experience...
•••••
Clem hugged Lou tight, probably as tight as she could. He wasn't hugging back though, Lee was probably nearby.
"C'mon Lou, you can't stay mad forever." Clem said as she released her grip. "Watch me." He said, trying to not look her in the face or she would win. Clem did the guilt trip. She sat about 1 foot away from him and crossed her arms, pouting. Louis looked over, he knew what she was doing, he didn't want to fall into the trap... But she just looked so sad, her and her beautiful eyes-no! He would not fall for this! He looked at his feet, trying to forget about who was beside him, trying not to fall for the trap.

Clem gave up. She realized he needed his space, give him some time. She stood up, Louis stared at her to see what was going on.
"Just... I'll-come to me when you're ready to... talk." She quietly said to him. Squeezing his shoulder. Louis could tell the sadness in her voice.
A movement from the bushes caught his eye, it was Lee, peeking around the bushes.
••••••••
After dinner...
Clem was starting to walk to her bedroom, but then she heard some music playing... Louis... AJ was spending the night with Tenn so... she could stop by. Right when she was about to open the music room door, she remembered that Louis was still upset. She let out a big sigh that was loud enough that Louis heard. She could hear him walking towards the door. "Oh no," she thought. Louis opened the door.
"Clementine?" He looked confused, "what are you doing here?"
"Well-I heard the music-so-so I stopped by-but then I remembered-well-" She stuttered. Louis cut her off.
"What do you need?.." He asked slowly.
Clem stood there for a second, staring into his eyes, "oh-uh, nothing really."
"Do you want to come in or something?" He said looking at the floor.
"Yeah-yes, sure."