You're all alive?

Thank you clemxlouis1 for the fantastic idea!

I'm actually really excited about this one. It might be one of my favorites. It's like the survivors but with more people. And Clem has a prosthetic leg, like in most of these. And Clem is pregnant with Louis's baby.
•••

Lee, Kenny, Luke, and Christa had all met. (And don't ask me how Luke survived cause I have no idea 😂). The 4 found Richmond, but got there just to late to miss Clementine. A year later Richmond became a war zone and the 4 and the Garcia's left with other people in their group.

They all shared stories about Clementine. Gabe shared how he had a crush on the girl, Kate shared how she gave her guidance about Clementine's... puberty, Javi shared how Clementine saved his family, Luke shared how Clementine was brave and stitched herself up, and Kenny, Christa, and Lee shared the usual.

Javi had told them that Clementine was looking for her boy, AJ. Kenny and Luke was excited that Rebecca's baby was alive-or they thought. How Clementine became a mother for the toddler.

After Richmond was destroyed the group was starving. They needed food. Javi left with a group of Kenny, Lee, Christa, Luke, Gabe, and Kate, to go look for food. Javi leaving his other group members to stay at their camp site... the other 2 people.

"We're not gonna find anything." Christa said, loosing hope.
"We have to find something, okay?" Luke said, reassuring her.

The group had left early in the morning so they'd have time to look for food and other supplies. They came across an old fishing shack with a lock on it.

"Does anyone see a key around?" Luke said, looking around.
"These people aren't just going to leave a key around dumbass." Kenny said, picking up a heavy rock.
"So what you're just going to bust it?" Christa asked, crossing her arms.
"There's nothing else to do." Lee said.

A couple minutes later they had gotten into the shack, packing everything they could find. They then heard people outside the shack and quickly shut and locked the door. The group listened to the people.

"Clem told you not to go Lou, she's almost due and you leave to come fishing with me." Violet said.
"Yeah I know, but Clem has people with her, she's safe. But you're going out here all by yourself, should I mention with one eye!" Louis said, trying to be serious.

"Louis shut up." Violet said.
"What why?" Louis asked. Violet pointed to the door of the shack. "The locks busted." Violet said.
"Shit." Louis pulled out chairles and walked up to the door.

"Hey listen up, if you're in there. We're not gonna hurt you." Louis said as he knocked on the door.
"Louis What the hell are you doing? It's not meet and greet time!" Violet whisper yelled.

Louis kicked in the door and saw the 6 adults and the 1 kid about their age. All of them quickly aimed their guns, while Louis and Violet put their hands up.

AJ ran up to them.
"AJ what are you doing here?" Louis asked.
"Clem's-" AJ was interrupted by the 7 pointing their guns and other weapons at them. AJ pulled his gun out.
"AJ, put it down." Violet warned.

Kenny thought that it was quite a coincidence that a boy named AJ being about now 5 or 6 was pointing a gun at them him being smart to.

"Do-do you a girl named Clementine?" Kenny asked.
Louis thought about it for a second. "She's the leader-why?" Louis said, putting his hands a little down.

The group of 7 looked at each other.
"Does she have a D hat?" Lee asked.
"Yes." Violet answered.
"Sweet pea." Lee muttered.
"Louis-Clem's in-" AJ was interrupted again.
"Please, take us to her." Christa said, stepping up.
They all put their weapons down.
"Yeah, sure. AJ What is it?" Louis asked.
"Clem's in- La-La-boor." AJ struggled.

"What?" Louis said, taken back.
"Ruby said Clem's water broke? And that she's in La-La- the L word." AJ said.
Louis ran back fast as ever to the school.
"Wait, what's going on?" Lee asked.
"Clementine-the girl in the D hat that you were looking for, she's pregnant. Now having a baby I guess. Violet said.

"Take us to her, NOW!" Kenny yelled.
"Ugh, Fine. Follow me."
All of them ran back to the school.
They made it back to the school seeing Louis shaking the gate.
"What's going on?" Violet asked Louis.
"Willy's supposed to be on look out! He locked the gate!" Louis said.
"Louis, give me a boost!" AJ ordered.

Louis lifted AJ over the walls. When AJ got down he quickly unlocked the gate and opened it.
"Hurry!" AJ yelled. All of them running inside.
Everyone followed Louis, him knowing where it'd be taking place.
All of them stomped up the steps. Them hearing a little muffled "c'mon Clementine!" From Ruby.

They all made it up the steps. Louis ran over to his girlfriend-and his new baby.
"Louis I fucking told you not to go! See what you missed!" Clementine yelled.
Louis didn't care right now though, he just kissed Clem on the cheek and took the baby away to hold it.
Clem was about to yell again but she froze when she saw everyone.

"L-Lee?" Clem said, tears forming in her eyes.
"Sweet pea." Lee ran over to Clem and hugged her.
"Please don't tell me I'm imagining this." Clem cried.
"Trust me, you're not." Luke said, appearing from the corner.
"Luke!" Clem wanted to run over to him but her just having a baby made her fall back to her pillow.

"Hey Clem!" Luke hugged Clem supper tight.
"Luke-you're killing me!" Clem said.
"Oh sorry." Luke let go.
"Darlin'!" Kenny Dan over time her and pushed away Luke.
"Kenny to! How many?!" Clem joked.
They all showed themselves.

"Me and Vi found them at the fishing shack." Louis said. "And I'm sorry I wasn't here." Louis said, handing their newborn back to Clem.
"Aww Clementine." Christa spoke, tears falling from her eyes.
"I thought you were dead, I'm sorry I left you." Clem said.
"May I?" Christa referred to the baby.
"Sure you can." Clem haded Christa the baby.
Lee quickly snatched it and hugged it.
"Hey!" Christa said.
Lee just stared at the baby, examining all her features.
"She's beautiful sweet pea." Lee said.

They all took turns passing around the baby.
Louis whispered something in Clem's ear. Gabe noticing and instantly getting jealous.
Clem whispered back.
"Ohh." Louis muttered, and smiled.
Louis pulled a chair over to Clem's side and sat there holding her hand.
Louis squinted at Gabe.
Gabe squinted back.
Louis then pulled Clem into a kiss.
Clem laughed into the kiss.
And when Louis pulled back he squinted again at Gabe.
Gabe scoffed.
•••

Sorry Gabe but like- you know.