Puberty Problems

Got this idea from clemxlouis1
I actually just found out that Louis is older than Clem so... 😂 I didn't know, I know I'm a little late to their age but Louis just acts so immature!
Oh wait what should their daughters name be..? Comment what her name should be so if I make a part 2 I can change it.
•••
Louis POV:
Clementine was so excited to be a mom. When she found out she was pregnant she freaked out but I was there for her. Then when our baby girl was born Clem fell in love with her. Spending more time with her than AJ. AJ was jealous. He asked to spend time with me more, I guess to try and get revenge on Clem.
One time Clem got puked on and asked me to go feed our daughter. AJ was mad, me and him were playing with the piano and then it just got ruined by our baby. He didn't talk to me for days. Then a couple years later when our daughter was a teenager her and Clem didn't get along at all. It would be on and off all night with them yelling at each other. Clem took it out on me when she caught her and AJ smoking. She slapt me, hit me, you know all that stuff. Me and Clem haven't been the same for a while. I stopped with the jokes and the music and just started sleeping. Clem on the other hand drinking.
It's been tough with a teenager. Me and Clem had her young, not ready to be parents yet. Me and Clem worry about our daughter and her 'secret relationships' with AJ, Tenn, Willy.

"Louis, I need to take a break." Clem said to me as she sipped her coffee.
"What do you mean a break? Like go?"
"Yeah, like a road trip or something. Maybe I could just stay at the old shack for a couple days."
"Clem, that's stupid... and dangerous."
"Ugh, says Louis." She rolled her eyes. "Can you at least talk to her, she likes you more than me and I know it. She never fights with you, only me." Clem pouted.
"If I talk to her will you stay?" I raised a brow.
"I'll-think about it." She smiled.
I walked out the door, heading for our daughters room.
Well I opened the door I saw her practicing her guitar.... "hmm, I wonder if likes for music travels through genetics..?" I thought to myself. When she heard the door open she quickly put her guitar away and made room for me to sit on her bed.
She smiled at me, I couldn't tell if it was a nice smile or a demon smile...
"What's up dad?"
"The ceiling." I joked as I looked up.
She laughed, her giggle sounding like Clem's.
"Look, we need to talk about your mom." I calmly said. Her sighing.
"She sent you here didn't she?" Crossing her arms.
You know, she barely even looked like me, her features all Clem's. The only thing she had of me was her freckles.
"Hello? Dad?" She waved her arm around.
"Oh, yeah?" I snapped out of thoughts.
"She did send me here, but I mean I wanted to be here to." I explained.
•••
Omg I have to stop cause this is terrible. If I make a part 2 then I'll make it better. I usually write these at night so they're not the best.