Drama

Description: (This is AU) Clementine and Marlon were a couple, until she found him cheating on him.  Clementine's basically broken, so she calls her best friend Louis. Louis obviously wants to kill Marlon. Louis had a crush on Clementine since they met, but his best friend, Marlon, had to swoop in, knowing that Louis basically Loved her. Marlon said that he'd be the best boyfriend ever to her... but that didn't happen.
•••••••••••
"L-Louis, can you please come over here, r-right now?" Clementine sobbed into the phone.
"Clem, What's wrong!? Is everything okay?!" He started to panic.
"That asshole M-Marlon... Cheated on m-me." She cried, her phone basically needed to be in rice now.
"That fucker! I'll be there as soon as I can." He hung up the phone, he needed to have a little 'chat' with his soon to be victim.

(Marlon's apartment)
Louis banged on Marlon's door. "Open up!" He yelled.
Marlon opened the door.
"Louis? What's wro-" Marlon was interrupted by his nose being broken.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck! What the hell man!?" Marlon yelled, holding his bloody nose.
"You-you cheated on her! You bastard! You never fucking loved her! I did!" Louis yelled, kicking Marlon in the stomach as he laid on the floor, covering his nose.
"I'm sorry man! I just got drunk!" Marlon said, tears building up in his eyes.
"Ooooh, Marlon... after I'm done with you you'll NEVER be drunk again. And don't even try calling the cops, I have millions and millions of riches, you'll go down.
"Louis! I'm sorry Okay?!" He sobbed.
"Sorry... doesn't... CUT IT!" Louis kicked his stomach again, making Marlon almost suffocate from having no air left.
"Now, I gotta go meet up with Clementine. Mind if I borrow these fresh roses?" Marlon nodded historically.

(Clementine's house)
Clem instantly opened the door and fell into Louis's arms.
"There, there. Shhhh." He patted her back.
••••••••