Drama p2

"There, there. Shhh." Louis said as Clem cried into his arms.
"F-Five fucking years! Five fucking years I wasted my life on that bitch! While the whole time I could've been with someone else, someone better." She smiled at him, tears staining her cheeks.
"Clementine, if you're talking about me-you need your time. You just ended things with Marlon."

"So? It's better to forget that asshole. At least he can see that my life is-better!" She wiped away her tears, Louis still had his arms around her waist. "Clem, I-" he was cut off by Clem's lips touching his. Their tongues fought for dominance. Louis slowly pulled away.
"Clem, if you're using me to feel better then I'm not interested."
"No, no. Not at all. I should've done this a long time ago..." she led him to the bedroom.

(Marlon's house)
Marlon was there, laying on the floor. He almost fell asleep until someone else pounded on his door. He thought it was Louis, he cheeked the "peep hole" through the door... it was Brody, the girl Marlon had 'messed around with' and cheated on Clem.
He opened the door.
"So, Marlon, we need to talk. Last night was AMAZING, but, you have a girlfriend. I'm really interested in you so you have two options. 1: you break up with Clementine. 2: I'm your side-chick."
"Yeah, about Clementine... Louis just kicked my ass, as you can tell." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh! Baby! Let me get you some pills, you'll be good as new! Just, a little high..."
"No! No! I don't want your pills! I want you to leave! I have a broken nose! And no fucking Clementine!"
•••••••••••••••