Break up part 2

Clementine found herself sitting on the ledge of the bell tower. She was rubbing her cheek, still upset about when he hit her.
"Why am I still alive anyway?" She said aloud. "AJ can take care of himself so why do I even need to still be here? Why the hell haven't I died already?!" She almost yelled.
She heard a deep voice behind her, "You're here because you're special, you're here because you've been through so much that you can still be a happy person."
"Lee?" She stuttered.
"This isn't real, but I'm in your head... I'm your other thoughts I guess." He said, now sitting next to her on the ledge.

"Well, I usually go to you when I need help. What should I do?" Clementine asked.
"Break up with that motherfucker." An angry voice said behind her.
"Kenny?" She turned around, seeing the tall man with an eyepatch stomp over to her.
"He slapped you Clem! Give him a piece of his own medicine!" Kenny said, fists getting tight.
"Don't listen to him Clementine, he doesn't know anything." Lee said shaking his head.
"Don't listen to me?! You killed me Clementine!" Kenny yelled.
Lee Snapped his finger and Kenny vanished from the bell tower.
"What the hell was that?" Clementine asked, feeling miserable.
"Just don't mind that-anyways about that boy..." Lee looked at Clem waiting for her to say something.
"... Louis?" She said with a brow raised.
"Yeah Louis, whatever his name is. Do whatever feels right. Maybe talk to Violet, or take your anger out on some rabbits."
"But HOW do I know if it's... right?" She asked.
"I don't know, you just know. Fallin' in love is confusing sometimes. It's hard knowing if you still love 'em or not, even if they do the stupidest things." Lee said with a smile.
"Well time to go Clem, AJ needs you." Lee stood up and walked off.

Clementine woke up, cold. She must've fallen asleep on the bell tower.
Clementine shivered, "God it's fucking freezing." She barley spoke, her lips chapped, her teeth chattering.
•••••••

Louis paced around Marlon's office biting his nails.
"So what exactly happened to make her end it?" Marlon asked while sitting on his desk watching Louis pace around.
"I fucking slapped her! How many times do I need to fucking tell you?!" Louis yelled.
"You slapped her? What the hell man you never slap your girlfriend! Everyone knows that!" Marlon now stood up, trying to fix Louis's little problem. "I know and I messed up and now she's gone and she's gonna leave." Louis sat down and buried his face in the pillows.

"Okay, maybe we can fix this. Just pretend like you're depressed and you want her back." Marlon said.
"But that's already how it is!" He cried into the pillow.
"No more card games, sit alone when eating diner, stop making jokes, only play sad songs at the piano." Marlin offered.
"Marlon you're not helping." Louis said calmly.
Then Clementine busted through the doors, "Louis, could I talk to you... alone." She had tear stains on her cheeks, she also stuttered.
Louis quickly stood up, following her.

She lead them to the court yard, everyone was asleep so she assumed this would be the perfect place.
"Yes Clementine?" Louis looking down, him not even able to look the girl in the face.
"Umm, I wanted to talk about earlier. How I ended things." She bit her lip, swaying back and forth from being nervous.
"Yeah?" He continued to look down.
"If it's okay with you... well, I just can't stop thinking about you, I don't think I can live without you. Not trying to sound like a creep or anything but yeah."
Louis's eyes widened.
"Could you erm, repeat that?" He gulped, now looking at her.
Clementine nervously laughed.
Louis went fast, leaning in. Making their lips touch. Clementine with her eyes wide open, her not expecting that.
It felt like minutes but really only being about 5 seconds.
He pulled away, breaking the connection.
"Is-is this... okay?" He stuttered.

••••••••