The Other End

The groups plan had worked! Well, mostly. Louis's ginger had been chopped off and the boat had exploded while they were still on it. Except for in this story, Louis actually went with Clem when she went to go save AJ.

Clem had just woken up. Thoughts didn't race through her head until she remembered all that happened. James had just been murdered by Lilly. The person they asked to help them had just died.

Clem's slight wound on her chest started to hurt again. She was thinking what to do, but then she was interrupted by AJ calling for help. He was about to fall into a thousand of walkers if she didn't save him. She looked around of where she could go to, a boat.

As she jumped into the boat she saw Louis laying there. At first she thought he was dead, but then he started to wake up.
"Oh my god! Louis! Are you okay!?" She hugged him, but then quickly went to go help AJ.
"Clementine! I'm gonna slip!" AJ cried.
"I got you! You need to let go!" She yelled back over to him.
(They did that whole catching thing.)

"Clem, we need to meet up with the others." Louis stated.
"I know. I don't know how we're going to get down there though." She looked around.
"There!" Aj pointed.
"That's one hell of a jump, but we can do it." Clem said, "Aj, you go first." She nodded.
He looked back over to her, fear in his eyes.
Louis stepped in.
"Hey buddy, it's okay," Louis put his arm on his shoulder, "after this we can go home and live in peace." He smiled, which made Clem smile to.

Aj nodded. Then he jumped over to the deck.
Clem turned back over to Louis.
"You go." Clem said in a serious tone.
"What? What if you get hurt or something?!" Louis begged.
"I wasn't asking." She said, eyebrows furrowed.
"Clem-" he had no words. All he could do was just do as she said. He jumped over. It was now Clem's turn but the boat fell, only left hanging on one rope.
"Get back to the Pier, I'll meet you there!" Clem said as she struggled.
The boys listened. Louis helped Aj down and then himself. Clementine struggled to get down to the deck but eventually made it. When she met back up to the group they were all aiming their weapons at Lilly.

Clem grabbed her bow, Lilly put her hands up.
"Clementine you don't have much time, the walkers are coming. You might as well leave me." Lilly said.
"Shoot her! She killed James!" Aj said, but Clem ignored.
"What the hell happened to you Lilly? You were mean but not like this." Clem said.
"What happened to you Clementine? You were a sweet little girl, but then you changed." Lilly said.
"Things happened to me, but knowing you... you probably murdered people." Clem said with a little stutter.
"You can't kill me Clementine, and I can't kill you. Let's just call us even." Lilly grinned.
"It can't end like that." Clem looked down, unable to see her old family.
Lilly could see Clem starting to ease up. She took this opportunity to get to her weak spot.
"So Clem, what ever happened to Lee anyway?" Lilly asked with a smile, taking a few steps closer.
"I-I killed him." Clem said, still looking down.
"Aww, that's a shame. Lee saved a little girl who ended up killing him anyway." She grinned.
"Don't listen to her Clem!" Louis said.
"It didn't end like that! It was my fault but I'm not a murderer!" Clementine yelled, ready to shoot Lilly.
"You probably killed innocent people Clementine. What happened to Kenny?"

"He was teaching me how to drive and I wrecked. He was paralyzed and he told me to leave him... so I did. He got eaten by walkers." Tears began to form in her eyes.
"What happened to Lee?"
"He got bit because I was talking to this psycho on my radio to find my parents.  I was kidnapped. He cut his arm off to try to live but it didn't work. He saved me, I shot that guy in the head. And then Lee made me shoot him, then I was left on my own." A tear fell down her cheek.
"What happened to Duck?" She asked.
"I don't really know what happened, he was bit though. The three left into the woods but one only came back."
"Stop listening to her Clementine! She's trying to get to you!" Louis warned.
But just like that Lilly was shot in the head. Clem froze. Then they all heard the song:
"Never mind the darkness, Nevermind the storm, Nevermind the blood red moon. The night will be over soon."
Minnie appeared from the shadows. Clem was still frozen.
Minnie shot Clem in the same shoulder Arvo had shot her in. Clem stepped back. The whole group frozen. Minnie's gun had no more ammo so she took out her axe. Minnie tried to chop Clem's head off but Clem moved just in time. Minnie ended up slicing Clem's leg. She fell to the ground.

Louis pinned Minnie to the ground. Wanting to kill her but couldn't. All the memories flashed back in his head about Minnie. He let go of her and ran to Clem.
Minnie stood up, but then she was shot in the head to. The sound of horses came their way. The group was terrified. They all ran to Clem to come help her. Louis stood Clem up and wrapped his hand around her waist.
They saw a large group up ahead.
Appeared in front of them were Javi, Gabe, Kate, Jesus and the rest of their group.
"Clementine!?" Javi said in shock excitedly.
"Javier?" Clem said in and out of consciousness, she soon passed out.