The trouble maker

Clem DOESN'T have a prosthetic leg but this takes place after 1 year after the delta. Louis and Clem have a daughter together...
She's 1 just so you know. Clem comes across and old friend who she thought was a nice person but really a psycho. Oh and Marlon and Brody are dead in this-just the usual.

•••

Clem had sent her two favorite boys out past the safezone to get some food for the rest of the group. Of course she didn't really have a choice, Violet has one eye, Ruby won't let Aasim go out there, they needed Ruby for a doctor, they also needed Omar for preparing food, and Willy-lets not even discuss him.

Clem was always worried when she'd send them out there. But there was nothing she could do, she had one leg. The only thing she did to calm herself down was take care of their daughter. Grace they named her. She had been about a 1 year old now, and only from a year she got all Clem's features-and Louis's freckles.

The group would try to get Clem distracted with other things beside her baby girl. But all she did was tell them she wasn't in the mood. Each time Louis left to go on a run she'd go to her daughter and wonder if she'd grow up without a father. She didn't want to think that Louis wasn't capable of going on runs-without him dying. She trusted AJ enough for him to keep him and himself safe.

"Hey, Whachya doin'?" Violet asked as she slightly opened the heavy door.
"Just the same, waiting for them to come back." Clem huffed.

"You know, it's been a year. I can start going out to.." Violet put her hand on Clem's shoulder.
"I know, I know." Clem said as she looked into her baby's golden brown eyes.

"I've never seen Louis so happy." Violet said while looking at Clem and Louis's baby.
"I know, I just wish he'd actually act responsible." Clem smiled, acting like she was joking but in reality she wasn't.

Violet opened her mouth-ready to say something but quickly closed it when she heard Willy yelling.
"What the hell?" Clem tried to go as fast as she could out the door, Violet helped her, making their way to the courtyard faster.

They were surprised to see every other group member aiming their weapons at the gate. Violet pulled out her meat clever. "What's going on?" Clem asked. "There's someone here!" Ruby whispered. Rosie started barking, but Clem reassured her with some scratches.

Clem made her way to the front of the gate, and was shocked when she saw the boy in a beanie. "Gabe?" Clem said, shocked. "Clementine?" Gabe lowered his weapon and his cheeks turned red. Him thinking he had just found his 'long lost girlfriend'. Clem quickly raised her hands for them to open the gates. Gabe ran in, hugging Clementine.

"What the fuck happened to your leg?" Gabe asked as he hugged her tighter. "That's a story for another time." Clem giggled. "Wait, are you alone?" Violet asked, clearly not caring if he and Clem had history.
"Yeah, I came out here to look for some supplies-since Richmond." Gabe looked down at his feat.

Clem grabbed his shoulder. "I know what happened to Richmond, and I'm sorry. Is Javi..?" Clem looked at him, wanting to know if Javi was dead or alive.
"Yeah, he's fine. Actually I don't know, we all got split up after they attacked." Gabe had tears in his eyes.

"Oh god. I am so sorry." Clem pulled him back in for a quick hug, but then seeing her boys return with a bucket full of fish. "You're back!" Clem pushed Gabe away and made her way over to the two.
"Hey Clem! Louis taught me how to put bait on the spear!" AJ hugged Clem. Clementine almost falling over. "Whoa, easy there." Clem said as she patted AJ's back.

After AJ pulled away Louis grabbed Clem and kissed her on the cheek. Gabe immediately got jealous. "Who are these people Clem?" Gabe asked as he tried to keep a smile. "Well, this is AJ. And this is Louis, my boyfriend." Clem smiled, hoping Gabe would understand and be happy for her, but instead he just glared at Louis, crossing his arms. "Huh, I see." Gabe mumbled. Louis heard what he said and quickly turned his attention from Clem to Gabe.

"Is that a problem?" Louis asked. Gabe just stared. "Gabe what's wrong?" Clem asked, clearly being clueless. "I thought we had something Clementine?" Gabe looked at Clem with sadness and anger. "Well you were gone..." Clem said. Gabe quickly looked back to Louis with anger.

"Should I mention that I don't know you and you march your way in here acting like you own the place and try to steal my girl." Louis crosses his arms. AJ looked at Louis confused. "Clem's your girl? I thought that Grace was your girl?" AJ raised a brow. Louis thought for a second. "Shit!" Louis mumbled and ran into the school to check in on his daughter. AJ followed.

"Gabe if case you were wondering me and you didn't have 'a thing', like at all! Louis is right, you can't come in here and act like you own the place." Clem scoffed while putting her hand on her forehead. Then she started to go into the school. Gabe instantly having an idea to ruin Louis and Clem's relationship.

•••

Comment... for part 2 👍🏻