Someone new

This is if Richmond wasn't a war zone and Clem came back to Richmond once she found baby AJ. Also it's been about 2 years since she returned, so basically the time when she found the kids in Ericson.
Also sorry for leaving for so long. My phone broke... thanks to iPhone. So... enjoy!

•••

"It's like a gun AJ, just a little more... complicated." The girl said as she helped the little boy with a bow and arrow.
"Clem, this is so difycult."
"Difficult." She corrected him.
"Hey guys, what's going on?" Said the tall chubby young adult.
"Just teaching AJ how to shoot a bow." Clem said to him.
"Hey Gabe!" AJ said excitedly.
"Hey kid," Gabe said as him and AJ did their little handshake, "anyway, Clem, can I talk to you for a second?"
"Uh yeah, sure." She walked away with him, AJ still practicing shooting. Clem used to have a crush on Gabe, then it all went to hell when he got drunk and got aggressive. Kate had to step in.
"So Clem, Javi wanted me to tell you something..." He said, a little worried.
"What? Just spill it?" Clem forced.
"Javi got something on the old ratio. This place or gang, the Delta, is heading towards here for a war." He confessed.
"Goddamn, when?"
"They didn't say, but Javi wants to go, get out of Richmond."
Clem paused, "where's Javi?" She had a red face.
Gabe looked concerned, but also didn't want to get his ass whooped, "in the main hall."

Clem ran over to Javi, still angry. Gabe tried to stop her but he wasn't strong enough.
"Javi, we need to talk!" Clem said.
"Clementine, what's wrong?" He asked.
"Javi, you're not like this! You fight! You don't run away from your problems!" Clem said.
"Clem, calm down." Kate stepped in."
"If we leave they'll keep coming, we need to prepare this place for a war."
"If we stay then people will die."
"Well Javier, whatever you want to do. But if you stay here... I'm leaving, me and AJ both."
"Clem-" Gabe said.
"Don't even try to stop me. So, what are you gonna do Javi?"
"Clem I-don't know."
"Listen, we make a map, plan out our surroundings, get groups to go out and get supplies for the fight."
"So let me get this straight, you want us to fight against them? Clem we barley have any bullets left."
"That's why we need to go out and find some."
"Fine. Jesus, can you and your people go out and find some supplies?"
"Yeah, I'll go round 'em up." Jesus said
"Wait, I'm going to." Clem said.
"Wait what? You can't." Gabe begged.
"Then you come to, either way, I'm going."

Clem packed a bag of all the things that she needed.
"Sweetie, you don't have to do this." Kate said.
"Either this or we die," Clem said not looking at her, "AJ come on!" Clem said.
"Wait, your taking AJ?!" Kate questioned.
"Yeah, he's my kid."
Kate was speechless.

Jesus and his gang was joining Clem, along with AJ and Gabe.

"We'll be gone for a couple of days, we'll be back soon though." Clem said, closing the gate behind her.

•••
3 days later:

"Clem, we still have yet to find any bullets or weapons." One of Jesus's gang members said.
"Wait, shut up a second." She said.
They all heard laughing in the distance, and also the smell of stew.
"That's our target, Clem pointed in the direction.
"So what, we're just going to raid some group? We don't even know how many their are?!" Jesus said.
"Wait you hear that?... their kids! Their not gonna know anything."
"Says the little girl who dragged adults out here to plan a war." Gabe laughed.
"Fine I'll go by myself." Clem said.
"No wait, we'll all go." Jesus said.
They approached the Ericson gate, and were quickly greeted by the little red head boy with crooked teeth. He was aiming a boy, he was speechless though, he wouldn't call for the others. Clem and the others drawed their guns.

The kid group realized that Willy was aiming his bow so they came to the fence, their weapons in hand and drawed but no guns.
"You shoot I shoot." Clem said to the group.
"Everyone, put your weapons down." Marlon said, "they have guns."
The group slowly dropped the bows, with the others still in hand.
"What do you want?" Marlon asked, we have about everything really even-" Clem cut him off. "We need your help." Clem said.
"What kind of help?" Violet asked.
"Do you know a place, the Delta?" Clem asked.
Brody and Marlon looked at each other, Clem noticed. "What? Spill it!" Clem ordered.

(Just to let you know what Louis is thinking right now:) "I think this is an angle sent from heaven! Should I ask her out? Omg she's so hot. Should I invite her to stay? Should I join her group? Should I just ask her to be my girlfriend right here and now?... "I can help you! I mean-we can help you, if you want." He blushed. Everyone looked at him, his group angry and Clem's satisfied.