We meet again

Clem is almost due to give birth to her and Louis's baby. The couple goes shopping for baby stuff for him/her. Clem comes across an old friend.
•••

Clem and Louis walked down a street since a couple months ago Louis had crashed the only working truck.
"See Louis, your actions have consequences." Clem smirked.
"Really Clem? It was your idea in the first place to get me to drive!" He squinted.
"It's not my fault you went in reverse!" She laughed.
Louis just shakes his head smiling while his girlfriend died laughing thinking back on the moment.

"How far have we gone already?" Louis asked Clem, trying to change the topic.
"Hmmm," Clem pulled out her map, "I'd say... in the wrong direction." She looked at Louis with a concerned look.
"Wait what? We're lost?!" Louis stopped in his tracks.
"We-we are lost." Clem stuttered as she looked around.
"Wait where are we right now?" Louis asked.
"Some town called... Valentine?" Clem said as she looked at the sign.
"Maybe we can just go to a store or something and find directions there." Clem offered.
"Sounds like a plan darling." Louis tried to lighten the mood.
"Louis, we don't have time to mess around. We need to get back to the school." Clem folded the map back up and put it in her bag.

A couple minutes later they found a store. They didn't care about baby items or anything, all they wanted to do was get home.

"Clem, I think I found something!" Louis said as he pointed at a big map on the wall.
"Woah, that's a big map." Clem said.
"Do we carry it or?.." Louis asked.
"All we need to do is ju-" Clem was interrupted by the sound of a gun being taken out and pointed at her.
She quickly put her things down and put her hands up, Louis did the same.
"Don't you fucking move." Said a voice behind them. Clem thought the voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't be sure.
"Turn around... slowly." The person said, still pointing the gun.
As soon as Clementine turned around she knew exactly who it was.

"Clementine-is that... you?" Kenny said as he put his gun back in his pocket.
"Kenny?" Clementine smiled, tears rushing down her face.
Louis heard Clementine mention stuff about a guy named Kenny who had helped deliver AJ. Also he heard her sometimes say that Kenny forced her to go into a place called Wellington.

Louis put his hands down. Clementine ran to Kenny, pulling him into a tight hug. She remembered when she had found Kenny again when she was 11. Hugging him like this made her remember all of it. They both pulled away from the hug. Kenny put his hand on Clementines shoulder, seeing how she grew up from the last time he saw her.
Kenny looked down, seeing the big baby bump on Clem's stomach.
"Clem, are you pregnant?" Kenny said with joy.
Clementine smiled at him, slowly nodding her head.

Louis looked at both of them. Clementine looked back, seeing Louis look at them. Him standing kind of awkwardly, not knowing what to do.
"Oh-uh. Kenny, this is Louis... my erm... boyfriend." She said slowly.
Kenny processed what he had just heard. When he heard "boyfriend" he clenched his fists.
"Boyfriend?" Kenny almost yelled.
"Yes Kenny now calm down." Clem said.
"Oh fuck." Louis stepped back a bit.
"You better treat her right! Did he hit you Clem? Did he ever hit you?!" Kenny raged.
"No Kenny! Now calm the fuck down." She grabbed Kenny's arm.
"But Clem-Lee and your parents aren't around. And you KNOW Lee would act this way if he saw you now." Kenny calmed down a bit.
"Please, don't talk about him." Clem said.
Kenny sighed, "darlin' I'm sorry." He patted Clem on the shoulder.
"He comes in yelling at me and know he steals my name for her! Darling! What the fuck. Why did we have to get lost? Before I make it back to the school I'll be dead!" Louis said in his head.

"Kenny when's the last time you ate?" Clem asked."
"A long time." He answered.
"Louis c'mon, we need to get back to the school." Clem said.
"Oh fuck." Louis said only he could hear.
•••

Damn, my dudes in trouble 😂. If y'all want a part 2 then just comment and I'll make another one.