Break up

Description: Clem and Louis have fights about nothing, as always. But this time it gets so bad that they break up.

••••••
"Louis I have had it with you!" Clementine yelled at the top of her lungs, not even caring if walkers came and killed all of them. She was so pissed off.

While Clem was still sleeping Louis took AJ outside the safezone. Clem wasn't even really mad about it, she trusts her boyfriend to take her kid outside into the safezone but she was just scared to lose them both. Her knowing how stupid and childish Louis is.

Louis crossed his arms. He could just apologize but he was sick and tired of being yelled at all the time when they fought, not having any saying at all.
"It's not that big of a deal Clementine!" He yelled back at her.

Clem's face turned red, him usually being silent but this time no.
"Fuck you Louis! The only time you decide to actually take him out there is whenever you're not busy all day playing that stupid piano of yours!?"
Louis's mouth dropped. "Don't blame this on my piano!"
"See, there you go again with that piano! Always playing that dumb piano! I could've fallen in love with anyone, but it just had to be a guy who doesn't spend time AT ALL with me!" Clementine was boiling, she wanted to scream right now but didn't want the others to hear, not that they didn't hear already, they were all wanting to bust in there and make them stop.

"So what Clem? It's the end of the fucking world! What else am I supposed to do?!" Louis had HAD it. His face was turning red, he had never been so frustrated at her.
"You could spend time with me!" She yelled, throwing markers and colored pencils at him. He blocked his face so he wouldn't get hit.
Clem called him names as she now started punching his stomach. Of course it didn't hurt, well to him. Clem didn't have all the strength from lifting logs earlier so she couldn't take it all out on him.

Louis was about done. He always heard what it was like to 'see red' but he never experienced it before. Louis couldn't even control himself anymore. With one swift motion he smacked her across the face.
She froze. She slowly looked up to him, he quickly realized what he had done.
"Clementine, I'm so sorry." He grabbed her shoulder. But she ran out of the room.
"Clem please come on..." he chased after her. Them now walking outside where everyone stared, seeing that Clem cupped her cheek with her hand they all assumed what he had done.

Louis just ignored them all. Clem didn't even know where she was walking to, just anywhere that was away from him. She stopped. Louis bumping into her as she stopped due to him being so close. She turned around to face him."Louis if you don't step the fuck back right now I will beat your fucking ass." She warned.
"Clementine please." He tried to hug her but instead she now smacked him. He froze. "We're over." Clem said with tears in her eyes. She walked to the bell tower. Louis being so in shock he didn't move. Marlon ran over to him, hearing everything.
"Buddy come on we need to talk." Marlon pulled him over to walk with him.
•••

Well this was fun to wright, now its almost 3:00 in the morning and I have school so I'll just wright again another time. Tell me if y'all want a part 2!