Going home

Description: 6 years after the very last episode. Clem, Louis, and AJ go back to Clem's home. Most of the walkers have rotten out so there's about 1,000 left (that's the only reason why their going). Clem and the boys travel about all the places she went in s1 and 2. Clem also has a prosthetic leg. Also, in some places the power has started working.
••••••••••

(Clem's house)
"Huh, I remember the door being unlocked." Clem said as she tried to open the glass slide door in her back yard.
"Maybe it's just jammed, it's been here for years, un-touched, all mossy." Louis said.
"Hey! This used to be my house! Treat it with respect!" Clem said.
"Okay, okay. Sorry my queen." He bowed.
Clem just rolled her eyes. All of them worked together to open the back door.

(Inside Clem's house)
"Clem! Is this you!" Louis said, slightly giggling.
"Yeah, Yeah. Laugh all you want." She crosses her arms. Slightly getting annoyed of how in awe he was about her baby pictures.
"I'm keeping these things.... if you don't mind." He said with a smirk.
"Ugh, Fine." She went back to looking around her old house, putting pictures in her book bag. Then, she came to the voicemail message thing. 3 messages it read. She played it:

"Message one. Left at five-forty-three p.m.
Hey, Sandra, this is Diana. We're still in Savannah. Ed had a little 'incident' with some crazy guy near the hotel, so we had to get him back to the ER and have it checked out. Anyway, he's not feeling well enough to drive back tonight so we're staying an extra day. Thanks so much for looking after Clementine, and I promise we'll be back in time before your spring break!"

Clem already had tears coming down her face. Everyone was listening.

"Message two. Left at eleven-nine-teen p.m.
Oh my god, finally! I don't know if you've tried to reach us; all the calls are getting dropped. They're not letting us leave and aren't telling us anything about Atlanta. please, please, just leave the city and take Clementine with you back to Marietta. I've got to get back to the hospital. Please let me know that you're safe."

With tears still rolling down her face, she banged the table. She thought that was as bad as it was gonna get, but there was one more message:

"Message three. Left at six-fifty-one a.m.
Clementine? Baby, if you can hear this, call the police. That's 9-1-1. We love you... We love you... We love y-"
Clem stood there for a second, eyes burning from how much she had just cried. She threw the message thing across the room.

"Clem, are you okay?" Aj asked.
"No! Does it look like I'm fucking okay?!" Once she realized what she just did: "I'm sorry." Clem said, hugging AJ.
"We can.... go home?" Louis asked.
"No, it's fine. I knew they died, I just didn't know how. Just, give me a little space." She said.

(The drug store)
••••••••••
Part 2 coming soon........