Someone new p2

"Drop your weapons." Clem said to her group.
"Clementine, what do you wanna do? Have these kids come help us play hide and go seek or what?" Jesus said sarcastically.
She ignored him.
"First things first. Do you know where the Delta is?" Clementine asked.
"I do." Marlon hesitated.
"How? We don't know who they are?" Mitch said.
"Marlon did something." Brody admitted.
"If I tell you where they are you have to give us something, like a trade." Marlon said.
"What do you want?" Gabe asked.
"Food, water, that kind of stuff."
"... Fuck. Look listen, as you know we're preparing for a war. We don't have any food or water on us, But we can make a deal... You show us where it is and after that we can give your supplies."

"How do I know your not fucking with us? Marlon asked with his hands on his hips.
"I can take you back to our group. No weapons in hand. It'll take a while though. Once we're there we can give you your supplies. But first you have to show us where this place is." Clem said.
"Alright. I don't know exactly where they are but they should be close. I'll get a group together and we'll leave." Marlon agreed. The kids went into the school to pack a bag, well some of them. Most of them were staying to guard the place.

"Clem what the hell are you doing?!" Gabe yelled but tried to stay quiet.
"Gabe, I know what I'm doing." Clem said with her eyes slightly squinted and her arms crossed.
"You let these strangers come with us!?" He said under his breath.
"Well hopefully they don't like controlling woman." Clem huffed as she pushed through him to go back to the gate. She was referring to when tried to attack her; the night when she lost interest in him.

"We're ready!" Louis said excitedly as he opened the gate and dropped his bag right in front of her and put out his hand.
"I'm Louis, or Lou for short. Actually you can call me whatever you want."
"Um ok... Louis?" Clem shook his hand, "I'm Clementine, or Clem for short." She raised her eyebrow.
"So how far are we going Clementine?" He kissed the back of her hand. She blushed, "oh, uh, going to Richmond."
"Richmond 'ey? He smiled. "How long did it take y'all to get here?" He asked.
"Oh umm... maybe like 2 days." Clem was still blushing.
"Crazy how a girl like you could go 2 days with all these guys..." he grinned. Then Gabe walked over.
"So, you're coming with us then?" Gabe asked.
"Sure am shorty." He ruffled Gabe's hair.
Gabe's face turned red. He wanted to punch him in the face but he knew later Clem would beat his ass so he couldn't.

"Louis, you're not going." Violet said as she kicked the gate door open to show off.
"You're not the boss of me Vi. I can take care of myself."
"Louis, stop playing the fuck around. Fine you wanna go? Don't blame we if you get bit." She walked off but Louis was being dramatic and acted like she hurt his feelings.
He turned to Clem, "she's not as bad as you think... I promise!" He winked, then he catched up with Vi.

"Clem, I don't like you around you." Gabe said quietly.
"So what, you think you can just control my friends too? Worry about your own life Gabe! We're all going to die soon anyways." She said madly, trying to keep her voice down. Then she pushed him out of the way to go get back together with the group and start their journey.