Chapter 20

It was the weekend, Blaine was flicking through a selection of songs. He had decided he wanted to audition for the New Directions. Not only for Kurt but for himself, he had always loved music and singing, but ever since he moved school he had suppressed that part of his life. He had saw how happy and safe Kurt felt when he was in glee club practice, Blaine hopped he could feel like that one day. The only time he felt comfortable and truly himself was when he was with Kurt. After looking through all his song choices, he decided on the perfect one. He wasn't going to tell Kurt he was auditioning, he wanted to make it a surprise. He put away all the sheet music, grabbed his phone and opened Kurt's contact.

Hey, want to come over? My moms not in the house ;)- Blaine

A few minutes later, Blaine's phone pinned and lit up.

Haha very funny, but yes, I'll be over soon.- Kurt

Blaine laughed at the text and put his phone down, then went downstairs to wait for Kurt to arrive. 15 minutes later, the doorbell rang. Blaine jumped off the couch and walked to the front door. He opened the front door and was greeted by Kurt's lips on his own. Blaine wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist while Kurt put his hands on Blaine cheeks. They stood there kissing, until Blaine had to pull back for air. Kurt gave him a sweet smile and walked into the house, shutting the door behind him. Blaine grabbed Kurt's hand and pulled Kurt closer toward him, and connected their lips. They made their way over to the couch and Blaine pushed Kurt down and climbed on top of him and continued to passionately kiss him. After a while of them kissing, they pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes. Blaine then smiled and laid on top of Kurt, putting his head on Kurt's chest. Kurt put an arm around Blaine's waist and played with Blaine's hair, which didn't have any gel in it so it was very curly, but Kurt loved it. They laid there in silence, until Blaine looked up and spoke.

"You're really are amazing." Blaine said. Kurt rolled his eyes and mumbled a quick 'okay'. Blaine sat up and looked at Kurt properly.

"I mean it, you are amazing. You are the best boyfriend anyone could ask for, I'm so lucky to have you. You have gorgeous eyes, you're kind, you make me feel safe, your beautiful, and your a great kisser." Blaine said. Kurt chuckled at the last part.

"Your so cheesy. When I met you I expected you to be this tough, never shows his emotions type of guy. But I definitely prefer this sweet, loving side of you." Kurt said as he leaned forward and gave Blaine a short but sweet kiss.

"Is there a reason you wanted me to come over?" Kurt asked. Blaine shook his head.

"No, not really. I just wanted to see you." Blaine said honestly, which made Kurt smile. They spent a few more hours together until Kurt had to go home. Which made Blaine very sad.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school Blaine." Kurt said, smiling at how adorable and clingy Blaine was being.

"But that's hours away." Blaine moaned.

"Yes but you'll spend most of the time sleeping, you'll see me at school before you know it." Kurt said. Blaine rolled his eyes, but then thought of a good idea and stood up.

"What if, when you get home, you call me and we talk for the rest of the night, until we fall asleep. Then when we wake up, we'll still be on the call and we'll be able to hear the other person either asleep or just walking up. So that we're sort of waking up together?" Blaine asked. Kurt chuckled and took a step closer.

"Okay, we can do that. I'll call you when I get home." Kurt said. He kissed Blaine's cheek and left his house, and drove to his own home.

Like they agreed, when Kurt got into his room, he unlocked his phone and called Blaine. They talked until late into the night, until they eventually decided to sleep.